On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

Discus and support On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen bcc5a3af-b8f0-4562-a689-5447d0a34a0e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ayaan Jaffar, May 5, 2024.

1. Ayaan Jaffar
    Ayaan Jaffar Guest

On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen

:)

Ayaan Jaffar, May 5, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Ayaan J. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Is your inquiry about how to hide the on-screen keyboard despite having a physical keyboard connected to your Xbox?

If your answer is affirmative, I regret to inform you, but it's not possible to hide the virtual keyboard even if you have a physical one connected.

However, if you're referring to something else, I appreciate it if you could share a picture of this “text box” you're referring to.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. maxen Win User

Cant type with controler or keyboard

Are you able to press A in the text box that appears? Does that make the keyboard pop up on screen?
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working

The features provided are different based on which app you’re using. If you launch the Edge browser, you’ll see a bar with “Microsoft Edge” at the bottom of the screen. You can then tap the remote icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen and you’ll
    get an interface that provides buttons for swiping and tapping to control the app, as well as an on-smartphone keyboard when you select a text field.
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Support for android typing

There is an option to insert text through the smartglass app. If you're on a forum thread via your xbox one, just move your cursor over the green rectangle box and select it. Then the on screen keyboard should appear on your android device for you to input
    text.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Is there any way to use special characters on xbox with only a controller?

Hi there!

If the special character is not available on the virtual keyboard, you may instead search it through the Microsoft Edge browser then copy & paste it.

Launch the Microsoft Edge web browser, then search the character. Place your cursor at the start of the text you want to copy by pressing the "A" button twice on your controller to highlight a specific word or character. If you wish to highlight more text, use your left joystick to highlight additional text.

After you have highlighted the text that you want to copy, press the "Menu" button on your controller (the one with three horizontal lines, beneath the Xbox button) and select "Copy" or "Select all."

Head to your messages, or wherever you want to paste the text, select the text box where you want to paste your text, and then press the "Menu" button and click "Paste." The text you copied should appear in the text box.
Thema:

1. On xbox while on mircosft edge and on keyboard how do you get rid of the text box on the screen - Similar Threads - while mircosft edge

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  5. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  7. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  8. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  9. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  10. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...