On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

Discus and support On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by polareye designs, May 6, 2024.

1. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline

:)

polareye designs, May 6, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline, help!!!

Hi, Polareye! Thank you for your reply and the additional information.

• To clarify, could you tell me what's your NAT type? this should be listed under "Current Network Status". In addition to this, please try running the multiplayer connection test listed under the Network Settings page.

• Besides Hardline, are you able to join your friends in other online games?

• Additionally, could you try power cycling your console and network devices? like this:

- Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.
    - Unplug the console's power cord for 5 minutes. If you have the original Xbox One, you'll have to unplug the power supply unit from both the console and the outlet.
    - Turn your modem/router off and unplug them for 5 minutes.
    - Plug everything back together and check if the issues persist.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. - AJ - Win User

On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline, help!!!

Hi, Polareye! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with Battlefield: Hardline.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- May I ask which Xbox One model you are using?

- Could you tell me exactly what happens when you accept the invite? Do you get any error codes/messages?

- Would you mind going to Settings > General > Network settings, and let me know what you see under "Current Network Status"?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. polareye designs Win User

Hi Aj,

Thanks for the reply. I have an Xbox one model number 1540.

So, my friend is running a private server and that does not show up when I search for it, he sends me an invite and when I click on it nothing happens, I ask you join the game and the screen does not change, I am able to join the group that is playing and can hear them all fine.

I also see the bell notification for a game invite and when I click on the invite it just disappears off my screen.

I get no error messages and can join other maps/servers fine that are shown on the listings. All my friends are able to join without any issues.

Current network status was fine.

Hope you can help. Thanks
  5. Valkyrie825 Win User

Game invites

Update: I managed to get the NAT type changed to "Open" however I am still unable to send Party invites or Game invites.

I CAN join them but not send either through the comsole or game. (Call of Duty WWII)

I will try another game this evening . And post another update.
  6. The Laha Win User

xbox live party connect issues

My friend does not receive any messages I send, invites, etc. I can receive his, but, when I accept his game invite it just says unable to join session, after 2 minutes. To get into a party, I have to start one, he has to restart his xbox, and then join
    my party via friends menu.
Thema:

On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

1. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield... - Similar Threads - unable join game

2. Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds: I am teaching a Minecraft-based class to a group of students using Minecraft PE (not education edition). As of about three weeks ago, they can no longer join each other's worlds. Do you know of a...
  3. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  4. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  5. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  6. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  7. Unable to join and talk on xbox parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to join and talk on xbox parties: I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active suspensions. I went into my settings and everything is allowed. I still cannot hear my friends. Ive reset my...
  8. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  9. M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x: My friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x. The game keeps saying that it has timed out. We have restarted, reinstalled, and checked the internet. Other games work...
  10. my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and...: i am trying to join a friend in-game, and when i am invited it doesn’t give me the option to join that game but i have it downloaded and my xbox account is linked to epic games....