On Xbox I Have Modern Warfare 2 but I got the cross gen edition a couple weeks ago how can...

Discus and support On Xbox I Have Modern Warfare 2 but I got the cross gen edition a couple weeks ago how can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On Xbox I Have Modern Warfare 2 but I got the cross gen edition a couple weeks ago how can I upgrade to vault edition without paying the 100$ for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cole j1, Nov 19, 2022.

1. cole j1
    cole j1 Guest

On Xbox I Have Modern Warfare 2 but I got the cross gen edition a couple weeks ago how can...

On Xbox I Have Modern Warfare 2 but I got the cross gen edition a couple weeks ago how can I upgrade to vault edition without paying the 100$ for the whole game again

:)

cole j1, Nov 19, 2022
  2. DarkwenNova Win User

After the release of CoD: Modern Warfare 2, would I be able to upgrade to Vault Edition?

There is a message on the store in the Vault Edition that says: "Existing Modern Warfare 2 digital Cross Gen Bundle can upgrade to the Vault Edition as a part of a limited time offer"

But I don't see anywhere in the store the update or any instructions regarding how that works.
  3. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

On Xbox I Have Modern Warfare 2 but I got the cross gen edition a couple weeks ago how can I upgrade to vault edition without paying the 100$ for the whole game again

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cole

I'm starting to see some reports from other players about this.
    It seems that right now there is a bug with this upgrade to vault edition option offered to the cross gen bundle players (the system ask to pay the full game instead of the $30 difference)

Please report this problem to both Activision and Xbox
    Hopefully a fix is going to be released as soon as possible

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-i...
  6. Tomm_A Win User

MW3 Vault (Ultimate) Edition isn’t showing cross gen option

Hello MATTHEW B 1212,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are having challenges in downloading and installing Modern Warfare 3 in your Xbox Series X. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

To install MW3 vault edition from your Xbox One to your Xbox Series X, you need to have the digital cross-gen bundle of the game first. This bundle allows you to play the game on both consoles with the same account. If you have the cross-gen bundle, you can upgrade to the vault edition by following these steps:

For your reference, see: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Editions FAQ (activision.com)

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. On Xbox I Have Modern Warfare 2 but I got the cross gen edition a couple weeks ago how can... - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare got

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  4. Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare 3 & black ops 6 installation issues: I was looking at black ops 6 in the gamepass and it said "manage game with gamepass" so I clicked on it and installed modern warfare 3 and the 1 black ops 6 pack for free but when i open the game...
  5. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  6. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  7. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  8. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  9. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  10. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...