On Xbox I have lost the 6 digit number for allowing my son to accept friends how do I reset...

Discus and support On Xbox I have lost the 6 digit number for allowing my son to accept friends how do I reset... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On Xbox how do I reset the 6 digit password for friend requests. Thank you c7bed04f-593e-4125-b440-94e6e247b37d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kate Maitland, Jan 20, 2023.

1. On Xbox I have lost the 6 digit number for allowing my son to accept friends how do I reset...

On Xbox how do I reset the 6 digit password for friend requests. Thank you

:)

kate Maitland, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

On Xbox I have lost the 6 digit number for allowing my son to accept friends how do I reset thank you

Hi Kate! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I believe you're referring to an Xbox PIN? If so, you can delete your PIN using the steps below:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & PIN > Delete my PIN.

You can learn more about it here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. Becksly Win User

Xbox one problems

Actually, I have this issues as well. I have both the digital and the hard copy of fortnite and when I put it in one of my xbox (I have 5 of them} it will not allow my son to play save the world even though the disc was in. I also game share and thought
    that my digital copy was interfering with it so I deleted my profile but with that I lost the ability to game share with my son due to the number of accidental switches. So I pay $120 in live subs to allow 4 of us to play. I even did a system reset and it
    still will not play save the world for him with the disc.
  4. skylaar Win User

Multiple Xbox Consoles and GamePass Subscription

Microsoft had a family option in the past, I don't recall the reason they do not offer it now. If you think about it they do allow you to do the same thing as most streaming services. The 'Home Xbox' concept allows you to share games across two systems.
    Services like Netflix and others do the same and limit the number of streams you can have going at any given time.

I am in the same situation as you. I have my X and my two sons have S versions. I run two Gold accounts and two GamePass subscriptions. This allows all three of us to play together. My oldest has the Xbox that my youngest plays on setup as his 'Home
    Xbox' so anyone that logs in gets full Gold access and can play the digital games in my oldest sons library. My oldest uses the other Xbox and being he is logged in each time he can download and play games with his brother.

I have an older Xbox in my media room that is setup as my Home Xbox but I normally use the one in my office. If a friend is over, they can log in to the media room and play my games and digital library most of which is similar to my oldest sons.
  5. RadicalDruid79 Win User

Changing Security Options without Password

HI I JUST BUT XBOX 360 KINECT MY SON PUT THE 4 DIGIT CODE HE FORGET THE NUMBER WHAT CAN I DO
  6. TD the Burglar Win User

Friends list is gone?

On the status page it says "We are aware of an issue members are having sending and receiving messages, seeing friend's statuses, sending or receiving game and party invites, and accepting friend requests on Xbox LIVE."

Does that have to do with the people like us who just lost all of our friends? I also lost my background.
Thema:

On Xbox I have lost the 6 digit number for allowing my son to accept friends how do I reset...

1. On Xbox I have lost the 6 digit number for allowing my son to accept friends how do I reset... - Similar Threads - lost digit number

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2: I’ve played and beaten red dead redemption 2 multiple times have game data and achievements as proof but when I reset my Xbox the Microsoft store acts as if I never played it and don’t own it what...
  10. 25 digit code lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    25 digit code lost: I allowed my son to set up xbox live but he put a random email in that we cant access! A payment has gone from my account but we don't have the 25 digit code. Need help in redeeming code and also...