On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

Discus and support On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitchell Glasson, Nov 2, 2023.

1. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available

:)

Mitchell Glasson, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

What console are you using? Some of the games are not available on the One (like Forza) so you would not be able to download those.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Mitchell G, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you are sharing Xbox Game Pass with your brother and encountering issues where certain games, such as Forza Motorsport, are unavailable for download, it could be due to various reasons:

Game availability: Game availability can vary based on region and licensing agreements. Certain games may not be available in your region or may have specific restrictions that prevent them from being shared through Xbox Game Pass.

Game Pass subscription level: Different games may be available on different subscription tiers of Xbox Game Pass. Ensure that you and your brother have the same subscription level or check if Forza Motorsport requires a separate subscription or additional purchase.

Licensing restrictions: Some games have specific licensing restrictions that limit their availability for sharing. Publishers can choose to restrict certain games from being shared through Xbox Game Pass, and it's possible that Forza Motorsport falls under such restrictions.

I hope this helps.
    Best regards.
  4. PaulMercer2 Win User

New forza does not start even with game pass and premium package

I am having the same issue, cannot launch Forza Motorsport on my xbox series x. Downloaded from game pass, very frustrating.
  5. Man InThe XBoxX Win User

To many racing games in Game Pass and Games with Gold

They have made some strides in this regard, they recently added NBA2K20, which was a big surprise for me. EA is unlikely to share their IP on Game Pass, since they are running their own 'EA Access' service, is there an alternative to Madden, FIFA, or NHL
    these days? Not really. Combine this with the fact that one of XBox owns 2 Forza Series, Horizon and Motorsport, so naturally Game Pass will appear to be racing heavy.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live Games With Gold For August 2019

Arent gears and forza already on game pass?
    Forza Motorsport 6 is not on Game Pass.

Plus, not everyone with Live has Game Pass.
Thema:

1. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport - Similar Threads - game pass sharing

2. Sharing xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing xbox game pass: So I wanted to use my brother subscription from a different console and different account but I can't, and the thing is that xbox says that it is possible but I still can access gta online....
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  5. Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox: Can anyone help me? For years i’ve paid for game pass ultimate and had my dads xbox as the home xbox of my account so that he can also have access to ultimate. As of today for some reason it is...
  6. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  7. Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.: I have 3 Xbox series X consoles all are within the same house. we have 3 separate Xbox profiles for me and my 2 sons. is there an option (free or paid) to have the ultimate game pass shared...
  8. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  9. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  10. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708