On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

Discus and support On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by irzyk rowden, Jan 7, 2024.

1. irzyk rowden
    irzyk rowden Guest

:)

irzyk rowden, Jan 7, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Irzyk, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Since remote play involves accessing your console from a different device, you can play any game that is installed on your Xbox remotely.

Regarding cloud gaming, the response varies depending on the title, as not all the titles released by EA in the online gaming catalog have been enabled.

Best regards, Khaji
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Issue with remote play

Have you went through the steps of turning on remote play on the console? What are you using to use the remote play options ie: computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone? You have to go through the settings to set it up. You can follow this link and it will give you step by step instructions:

How to Use Remote Play on the Xbox Series X and S | Digital Trends
  4. eVapour Win User

Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

I just tried the xcloud service directly from my series s and it worked absolutely flawless.

Now I am even more confused than before.

Why can I play cloud games directly from my Xbox in an astounding quality but it is not possible to remote play from Xbox to pc/ipad.

But what confuses me even more is that it works perfectly with ps remote play.

Just tested steam remote play from the PC to the iPad and that also worked wonderfully.

Maybe it's an general problem with the series s/x consoles?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

Then remote.play wont work

Remote play ala xcloud is only available on gamepass ultimate

Game.streaming.via.the xbox companion app requires a xbox

Keep in mind you can't.use.the.xbox while you are.using.the wireless gamestreaming
    Huh? Remote Play is nothing to do with Xcloud or Game Pass. And if it won't work, then how can they get it working on their Android device? And they have an Xbox so that's not the issue.

They are trying to Remote Play their Series X games from their Series X console to their PC via the Remote Play feature and using the Xbox App. This should work without an issue, as it does with their Android device. There is nothing on the Remote Play page to suggest Game Pass is needed

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/consoles/remote-play
  6. Carlos a1 Win User

How do I unmute myself on Xbox remote play and I can’t connect my wired headphone to my controller I put on Xbox series X

I mean, I play on Xbox series x but my mic on remote play Xbox app will not unmute
Thema:

1. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? - Similar Threads - Series possible play

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  4. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  5. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  6. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...
  7. Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution: So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the same. Error E201 with a different jumble,...
  8. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  9. Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?: I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?...
  10. I want to link my play station account with a xbox series s digital is this possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to link my play station account with a xbox series s digital is this possible: I just need to know if i can link my psn with a xbox series s digital i dont wanna spend money on tge same game again 2e786c58-a5f6-46a7-9faf-4c2183029af4