On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

Discus and support On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too 59e78166-50cb-46db-b446-1c38831017f1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox360fanguy99, Nov 15, 2019.

1. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too

:)

Xbox360fanguy99, Nov 15, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

It depends on where you can purchase the disc, if the disc is in good condition, and how much it is compared to the digital price. Digital prices tend to stay stagnant so an older title like that could stay being $15 USD online for basically forever while
    an existing disc copy at a GameStop could literally be $2 USD right now if you found one. That's an over exaggeration but a thought to consider, nevertheless.

Demo versions versus the full versions of a game (whether disc or digital) tend to be less reliable in terms of support and reliability when it comes to things like lag. When getting the full version of a game you need to consider whether or not the game
    is supported still, what kind of bugs the game has had that have been fixed, what bugs does it still have, and everything in between. Discs can lag almost as much as a digital copy. It just depends on the game.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Xbox360fanguy99,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question in reference to the Disc and Digital format of the games. Both types of content will need to go through a download process on Xbox 360. For digital purchases, I recommend to review
    the following article: How to re-download previously downloaded or purchased content to your Xbox 360.

Try this article for troubleshooting steps for the Xbox 360 game freezing/lagging:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

When will new backwards compatible games be purchasable

dead or alive 4 was disc only, so in your case you will not be able to get this game as there is no digital version. there was only a demo in digital format
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

windows live games and xbone

If that game goes BC you won't need to buy a digital version. Xbox 360 games that become BC work on disc as well, so you can buy the second hand.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

playing installed games from discs without disc x360

If you installed the game from a disc you always need the disc to play the game. This couldn´t change. If you want to play games without a disc you have to buy them as digital version.

See this link for more information on how digital licenses etc work on the Xbox 360 console:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/store/download-content
Thema:

1. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version? - Similar Threads - 360 worth buying

2. Xbox live gold for Xbox 360 worth keeping?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold for Xbox 360 worth keeping?: Xbox live gold download for November is supposed to include Lego Batman 2 but Lego Batman 1 is being offered for the second time. Is the Xbox live gold membership for Xbox 360 users worth anything...
  3. My skin packs, worlds, and texture packs worth over $100 from my xbox 360 are gone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skin packs, worlds, and texture packs worth over $100 from my xbox 360 are gone.: Hi so idk what caused this but I have gotten an xbox one s 2 years ago and I have still not found a fix but when I was on xbox 360 I spent over $100 on texture packs and skins and when I got my...
  4. Is it worth it to buy and play on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it worth it to buy and play on xbox 360?: I was very disappointed with the crap that was Battlefield 4 on the xbox 360 (graphics and sounds not loading, disk errors, ect). I am just wondering if Advanced Warfare is playable and enjoyable...
  5. Is GTA San Andreas on Xbox 360 worth buying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is GTA San Andreas on Xbox 360 worth buying?: According to Eurogamer, GTA San Andreas on the 360 is a port of the mobile version, which is either the one for iOS devices or Android. The developer has taken the graphics a little step further...
  6. "Destiny" worth buying for 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Destiny" worth buying for 360?: So I've seen the comparisons on youtube between 360 and XB1 for Destiny. Doesn't seem like a huge difference other than the amount of saturation. I don't have an XB1, but I really want to play...
  7. I use an used xbox 360 redeemed code worth 30$ (6990HUF) but can't buy anything cuz of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I use an used xbox 360 redeemed code worth 30$ (6990HUF) but can't buy anything cuz of ...: Hi! The title says many things, but, the full story is, i bought an xbox 360 from my friend like two weeks ago, the CD games had run, and everything was cool, till i decided to buy an xbox...
  8. Worth getting on the 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Worth getting on the 360?: Title says it all. I need my Battlefield fix, and all my favorite servers on BF3 are dead. Is this game worth getting on the 360, or should I wait until I get an X1, and buy it then? I'm not...
  9. Still worth it to buy an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still worth it to buy an Xbox 360?: I play a PS4 mainly and wanna buy and Xbox 360 for Halo and some other games and since it's so cheap at gamestop now. I was wondering if it's still worth buying in 2017...
  10. so ... GTA V / Xbox One ... Worth it if you have completed it on 360 ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so ... GTA V / Xbox One ... Worth it if you have completed it on 360 ?: on the fence here .. from anyone who has played both gen versions ? is it worth getting again ? 28dad773-8ea0-425f-a3ac-6e46d061a79f