On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

Discus and support On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hayze Taylor, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Hayze Taylor
    Hayze Taylor Guest

On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox.

:)

Hayze Taylor, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that I can't visit this experience on xbox

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

After a thorough search, I discovered that Brookhaven is not compatible with Xbox, okay? This is a decision made by the game developer. Some games on Roblox are only playable on Mobile or Computers, okay? So that is why the game is not working for you. I understand how frustrating this can be, but since is a decision made by the developers, there is not much players or Microsoft can do about it.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. JohnJDAlexx2016 Win User

Why am I getting this error

When i was playing roblox and went on the game roblox titanic i was loading in to the game it just took me back to the home screen i loading back in roblox and said this error code 0x8000404
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi ,team,my son recently got xbox series S,but he is unable to open Brookhaven RP in Roblox.kindly help.

Hi Rishi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that your son is experiencing whenever he is trying to open Brookhaven on Roblox?
  5. xian leighpagalunan Win User

Com Surrogate Problem

Im confused too I don't know how it works but I know that com surrogate having low memory usage seems to make games unplayable. I can't play any games anymore so I played in my phone instead and I still can't play games in my phone!? I can still watch YouTube and Google things but for some reason even if com surrogate process is running in my PC not in my phone I still can't play games in my phone. is it somehow connected to my connection?

I also googled how com surrogate works and they say there can be many com surrogates running simultaneously and causes high memory usage. how do I trigger this condition?

For games such as Roblox, and Steam Games it just gives me an error message saying "Failed to Connect to steam network" and for Roblox it says "(ID =17 : Connection attempt failed.) (Error code : 279)"

I wanted to play Roblox so badly and googled so many times how to fix this issue and did everything just to fix it, I disabled windows defender firewall and antivirus, updated everything, restarted everything, but nothing seemed to worked. How do I fix this issue?
  6. christian �� Win User

Error ( 0x8027025A)

It says that error on ALL games too. Not just Roblox. .
Thema:

1. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that... - Similar Threads - roblox can't play

2. Can't use Fortnite Crew on one XBox while another child tries to play Roblox on a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't use Fortnite Crew on one XBox while another child tries to play Roblox on a different...: My three kids each have an XBox, I don't understand how I should have set them up as now one wants to use Fortnite Crew with his friends, but I have to be signed in on the XBox, so my daughter...
  3. When I play Roblox on Xbox how can't I play liberty county ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play Roblox on Xbox how can't I play liberty county ?: Yes, when I play on Roblox ( on Xbox ) I can not play a game called liberty county ba0e1395-5fff-4c30-809d-cea234ae55b7
  4. Can't play Roblox on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Roblox on my xbox: I can't play Roblox on my Xbox when I go to the store it says I already own it when i don't d2663953-c14f-4f59-9992-e7cee2dc880a
  5. Can't play Bloxburg on Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Bloxburg on Roblox: Every time I select play error 103 pops up. I have tried restarting my xbox. I also checked my settings and show everyone's creations is on. Please help me solve this problem....
  6. Can't play Roblox - error code 116

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Roblox - error code 116: we have just purchased a xbox one and have downloaded Roblox. We can open the game but then can't play anything. we keep getting a message saying "you cannot see content other people make...
  7. I can't play certain roblox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play certain roblox games: Hi i am unable to play some games in roblox when i try to play them a message pops up saying tha i was unable to join the game error code 103 please help me fix this problem....
  8. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox: For the past few weeks I have been trying, I've been unable to play Minecraft or Roblox online. I get similar messages saying"Disconnected from server" on both games. Ive tried Fortnite, and it...
  9. I can't play roblox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play roblox: Hello When I try to join a game, pops, my mistake: Xbox account is currently not allowed to play the user to create content. What should I do? e7323c2d-84fb-4332-b09b-6354cbe2ff52
  10. Playing ROBLOX and got error 107 stating that I can't play multiplayer games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing ROBLOX and got error 107 stating that I can't play multiplayer games. Why?: Have error 107 unable to play multiplayer game live! Why? 3fa12c08-e6e5-4eed-b5c5-14c77cdbfe08