On PC Gamepass, After exiting Forza Motorsport 2023, I cannot relaunch it

Discus and support On PC Gamepass, After exiting Forza Motorsport 2023, I cannot relaunch it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi PC Specs i5 11600k Radeon 7600 16GB 3200 Mhz RAM M.2 SSD So, after downloading the game, it lets me play, once... If I exit the game it does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Sacks2, Oct 13, 2023.

1. David Sacks2
    David Sacks2 Guest

Hi

PC Specs

• i5 11600k
    • Radeon 7600
    • 16GB 3200 Mhz RAM
    • M.2 SSD
    So, after downloading the game, it lets me play, once... If I exit the game it does not relaunch, instead it opens up the MS store on the Gaming services page.

It does this no matter how many times I install it. I deleted and reinstalled the Windows store and Gaming Services using PowerShell.

I literally got gamepass for this game specifically, what do I do? or can I get a refund please?

:)

David Sacks2, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi David.

I'm Renato and I'm happy to help you today.
    Unfortunately there are some known issues with this game.
    Microsoft recently launched a Beta product called the Gaming Services Repair Tool for PC. You can use thi tool to solve your issue.

More informations are available at the following link
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ber-2023/b1ac114c-7799-4946-b8f8-1c50ad5926d5

In this link you can also download the Repair Tool for PC.

For about getting a refund, you should follow the steps to cancel your subscriptions and then you can see if you are eligiblile for a refund.

In you Xbox Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Subscriptions. Choose the subscription that you want to manage, and then follow the steps to cancel. If eligible, as I've writte befor, you may be prompted to initiate a refund for your subscription.

More informations are available at the following link
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription

I hope you can solve your problems
  3. Khomotso FMXboxX Win User

Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to download on Xbox Series X, I've never had a problem with this before now?

Hey, I am on Gamepass Core and I've been trying to download Forza Motorsport since it says "Comes with Gamepass" but I've been struggling to get a direct link.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I ordered this game forza motorsport 7 but when i pressed cancel downloading it is all gone, vanished, not showing in the library !

Forza Motorsport 7 was delisted years ago and cannot be purchased

Forza Motorsport launches today for Xbox Series consoles and can be played via the cloud
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

XBOX Live Store many DIGITAL Games not avaiable Testdrive Unlimited 1 and Forza 4

This is corrrect, the game was briefly delisted to change the ownership details

These games cannot legally be sold to you, they cannot make digital versions, ans they cannot distribute them in any way or face millions in lawsuits from the owners of the cars, music and other assets.

As these games have not had backwards compatible versions created, and the program is currently suspended, it will not happen

You will not see old. Sports/wrestling/racing sim games due to these expenses. If you want to play them, acquire their original hardware and the game discs

Forza delists in September. Why not try Forza Motorsport 7, which is current, and going away next year. After that Forza Horizon 4 will go in 2023. So you have plenty of warning
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

What games should they add on xbox pass?

I also think Forza Motorsport 7 should be added, I am unsure why it hasn't been added yet as exclusives were supposed to be a part of gamepass, but perhaps its due to the game releasing before gamepass.
Thema:

1. On PC Gamepass, After exiting Forza Motorsport 2023, I cannot relaunch it - Similar Threads - Gamepass exiting Forza

2. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  3. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  4. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  5. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  6. Gamepass game. .

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass game. .: Can you ad fnaf sécurity breach en wobbly life in de gamepass please? submitted by /u/Technical_Routine_39 [link] [comments]
  7. Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Hitman back to Xbox Gamepass: You guy's should bring hitman WOS back to game pass, it is a shame you took it off. I had so much fun with it. PLEASE ADD IT BACK!!! submitted by /u/EpicPotato99 [link] [comments]
  8. Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass on PC slow to download. I have tried everything.: OK... I've had enough. We've had enough. I've gone through what feels like every reddit thread and message board and there's still no definite answer. Painfully slow download speeds through...
  9. Game loses saves after exit - Darkest Dungeon (Xbox App for Win 10, Via GamePass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loses saves after exit - Darkest Dungeon (Xbox App for Win 10, Via GamePass): Hi all, I'm trying to play the game Darkest Dungeon from the Xbox app, Win 10, Via GamePass. Yesterday, when I launched the game my save file was gone. I created a new save file and it...
  10. Games on Gamepass exit me to desktop without crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Gamepass exit me to desktop without crashing?: I just recently got gamepass on PC 2 days ago and now everytime I start up a game it exits me to the desktop. The game is still running and I can hear the sound effects, I can still see the...