On PC am I only able to move my game captures to OneDrive or can I move them to something...

Discus and support On PC am I only able to move my game captures to OneDrive or can I move them to something... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I don't use OneDrive but I want to keep my game captures before they get deleted in January anyway I can move my game captures to something other than... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Braden Moore, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Braden Moore
    Braden Moore Guest

On PC am I only able to move my game captures to OneDrive or can I move them to something...

I don't use OneDrive but I want to keep my game captures before they get deleted in January anyway I can move my game captures to something other than OneDrive?

:)

Braden Moore, Oct 11, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

On PC am I only able to move my game captures to OneDrive or can I move them to something else such as Google?

If your game captures are already on your PC, then you can transfer them to whatever service you want to use. You don't have to use Onedrive.
  3. RowdyAlarm1 Win User

Game clips not moving over

I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try and start to move it, it doesn't get one in and says "Failed to upload one of the items. Sorry, something went wrong when I attempted to upload one of the items. The items still selected have not been uploaded."

I don't have an external storage device that I am able to move them to. I can only try and use OneDrive. When I go to OneDrive it doesn't show any of my clips or screenshots in any of the categories. They are connected under the same email and everything.
  4. Shylo2017 Win User

Viewing and Downloading Xbox Clips on Computer

Well I believe it says 'copy to OneDrive' or 'share to OneDrive' or something on the Xbox captures menu, doesn't it? Can't remember exactly, but as far as I'm concerned it would just upload them all to my OneDrive, then I'd be able to access them on my PC/Phone.
  5. Kshesho Win User

Can you change where Game DVR saves the clips?

The only way I know of actually moving a capture is to send it to your OneDrive. Press the menu button with the capture highlighted and select "share" then select "OneDrive". And then delete the capture if you don't want it to take up space in your Game
    DVR.

I don't believe there is any other way to store your captures on your Xbox One without them taking up space on the cloud, as that is how they are uploaded. I hope I'm wrong though!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do you download captures taken on Xbox Series X from the Xbox app on PC???

You can't, it's not possible. There is a new feature coming soon, that will let you upload your captures to Onedrive automatically, then you can move them to your PC, and do what you want with them. The option you have at the moment, is what you are currently doing.
Thema:

1. On PC am I only able to move my game captures to OneDrive or can I move them to something... - Similar Threads - able move game

2. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  3. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  6. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  7. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  8. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  9. Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks: For Christmas I was given a 50 euro redeem code for Xbox but since I had finished setting up my pc I thought that I could just redeem it on my pc and then spend some of it on fortnite on my pc but...
  10. Am I able to switch the email or just move it to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to switch the email or just move it to another account?: Hello, I have an xbox account from years ago but since I was a child my father used his email for it. He still frequently uses that email and I heard if you switch the primary email it just...