On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?

Discus and support On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just trying to find out if I get the pc version of I can play with my freinds on Xbox. One has Xbox one and the other has series X. What is the best... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Feathers McGraw Hall, Jan 9, 2024.

1. On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X?

Just trying to find out if I get the pc version of I can play with my freinds on Xbox. One has Xbox one and the other has series X. What is the best way to all be able to play together

:)

Feathers McGraw Hall, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

NBA 2k24 for Xbox One. The Mamba Edition also includes both the One and Series S/X versions.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Feathers, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

According to the official website of the game developers (2K Games), they indicate that NBA 2K24 features Cross-Play, but it is only available between Xbox Series X|S consoles and PlayStation 5 consoles:

https://support.2k.com/hc/articles/18397275740179--NBA-2K24-CROSSPLAY-AND-CROSS-GEN-FAQ

[​IMG]

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

This means that if you play on PC, you can only play with other PC players in that game.

Keep in mind that this decision does not depend on Xbox but on the game developer, as they are responsible for deciding which devices or platforms support Cross-Play in their games.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox series s and Xbox one cross play

Yes, NBA 2K24 supports cross-play between Xbox Series S and Xbox One. So, you can play the game with your friend who has an Xbox Series S while you have an Xbox One. However, please note that both players need to have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription to play online multiplayer games.
  5. Fatima_J Win User

Nba 2k24 on gaming cloud

Hi Joseph Santiago2

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

You would like to knwo when will be the release of NBA2k24 in gaming cloud.

I'm sorry, but as of now, there is no official announcement from Microsoft or 2K Sports regarding the release of NBA 2K24 on the gaming cloud. However, you can keep an eye on the Xbox website or follow their social media accounts for any updates or announcements regarding the availability of NBA 2K24 on the gaming cloud.

NBA 2K24 is releasing on all platforms, including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S. It will also have crossplay between NBA players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X and S for co-op matches, online tournaments, and casual pick-up games.

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Why is my purchase incorrect ?

Hello deondre ellison,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you have purchased the NBA 2K24 Black Mamba Edition and the game showed in your account was the standard edition. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

When you say the standard edition, is it the NBA 2K24 for Xbox Series X|S or NBA 2K24 for Xbox One? If you have purchase the game by mistake, you can request a refund through the online web form and purchase the correct edition of the game. Requesting a refund is subject to refund eligibility requirements. See: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

To get the correct edition of the game, see: NBA 2K24 | Xbox

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. On NBA 2k24 can PC play with Xbox one? And can it play with Xbox series X? - Similar Threads - NBA 2k24 play

2. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  3. NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013: I purchased NBA 2K24 for my Xbox One Series X, THREE different discs ALL will not install/load in my console. get an error message “disc not compatible with my console” and the above error...
  4. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  5. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  6. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  7. NBA 2K24 MyCareer sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    NBA 2K24 MyCareer sign in: We have an XBox Family Account. My son plays NBA 2K24...for some reason it will not let him play the "MyCareer" mode. It says "you do not meet the requirements to play online." I have removed...
  8. Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games...: Bought Xbox series x version of NBA 2k24 and want to know if I can play it on the Xbox one before I open it. 6e461262-f4b3-42df-9563-267694ae206e
  9. My NBA 2k24 is constantly stuttering and freezing whilst trying to play, my WiFi is fine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My NBA 2k24 is constantly stuttering and freezing whilst trying to play, my WiFi is fine...: Can anyone help in any way, I’ve restarted my console multiple times and my router although my network statistics are fine, happens on NBA 2k24 and call of duty too...
  10. Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?: I press the 2k24 app, it goes to the loading screen and it just says “Do you own this game” I do own the game but it won’t let me play. 7685e3ef-dde7-4467-b46f-30e2ca8cef6f