On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

Discus and support On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KillerDog33, Mar 13, 2024.

1. KillerDog33
    KillerDog33 Guest

And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2 ladies one it thats how it should come not with Cody on it

:)

KillerDog33, Mar 13, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

I ordered wwe 2k24 yesterday March 1st and canceled it y accident

Hi, Dark! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the canceling of a pre-order cannot be undone.
    To clarify, did you manually cancel your pre-order for WWE 2K24 through your order history? I ask this because pre-orders can also be automatically canceled after a couple of unsuccessful billing attempts, in which case, you wouldn't have been charged for the game.

• If you have already confirmed you were charged for the game, could you try to request a refund at ( http://www.xbox.com/refunds )?

To do so:

- Sign in with the account you used to pre-order WWE 2K24.
    - If your order appears on the list of refundable items, select it.
    - Click on the green "request a refund" button.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  3. - AJ - Win User

I ordered wwe 2k24 yesterday March 1st and canceled it y accident

Hi, Dark! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the canceling of a pre-order cannot be undone.
    To clarify, did you manually cancel your pre-order for WWE 2K24 through your order history? I ask this because pre-orders can also be automatically canceled after a couple of unsuccessful billing attempts, in which case, you wouldn't have been charged for the game.

• If you have already confirmed you were charged for the game, could you try to request a refund at ( http://www.xbox.com/refunds )?

To do so:

- Sign in with the account you used to pre-order WWE 2K24.
    - If your order appears on the list of refundable items, select it.
    - Click on the green "request a refund" button.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  4. Supreme 👌🏾 Win User

Hey I’m having trouble pre ordering 2k24 and everytime I click buy it says oops something went wrong and for some reason the card only works when I buy vbucks from Fortnite and I’m using my cashapp

I pre-ordered 2k24 and it’s not letting me download it
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why wont it read the disc

Hi Cailan! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your WWE 2k24 disc game.

For us to isolate the case, does this happen to other disc games as well, or just specifically to your WWE 2k24 game?

If it doesn't happen to other disc games, try to launch your WWE 2k24 using a different Xbox console to see if it works.

If the issue persists and since the disc was newly purchased, I highly recommend you reach out to the retailer where you have purchased the game for a possible replacement or refund depending on their policy.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. IntenseJames Win User

WWE 2K 15 Gets a Release Date!

I'm pre ordering my copy I dunno about you guys but I gotta own WWE 2K 15.
Thema:

1. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24 - Similar Threads - seriers pre ordered

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox: Hey Is there a list of games that allow pre-download for updates or is it just sea of thieves at the moment? submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link] [comments]
  4. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  5. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  6. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  7. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  8. DOOM!!! Let's make it coop/deathmatch already:) "Eternal" pre/post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    DOOM!!! Let's make it coop/deathmatch already:) "Eternal" pre/post: I'm pretty sure, that we all can agree on cooperation in Eternal would ROCK!!! That's all I had to say about that......;) a6dee12d-039e-4a49-93e9-8029f9bd9c4a
  9. Can I change the version of minecraft on xbox serier X/S? I want to play on the old...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change the version of minecraft on xbox serier X/S? I want to play on the old...: Can I change the version of minecraft on xbox serier X/S? I want to play on the old versions of minecraft. I think back then it wasn't called bedrock edition yet. If yes then how?...
  10. XBOX SERIER S FOR 3440 X 1440P

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIER S FOR 3440 X 1440P: My monitor is Acer X34, 3440 X 1440P, I want to know if XBOX SERIES X can support full screen 5871934e-39cd-4e41-8174-70dbbbb46204