On my xbox on i unplugged it like the power cord and now i cant hook up to my internet

Discus and support On my xbox on i unplugged it like the power cord and now i cant hook up to my internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my xbox on i unplugged it like the power cord and now i cant hook up to my internet 26785b9c-25ab-4d2c-b0bf-7c152051570c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pricealene Justiniano, Jul 4, 2023.

1. On my xbox on i unplugged it like the power cord and now i cant hook up to my internet

On my xbox on i unplugged it like the power cord and now i cant hook up to my internet

:)

Pricealene Justiniano, Jul 4, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Is he calling normally? Does cable internet work? the defect is only for the wi-fi?

what is your xbox model?
  3. NsE LayLow Win User

HELP. Microsoft XBOX 360 - wont power on

Trun it on. let do it's thng then trun it off. Then unplug the power cord from xbox. Then hold hold the power button from 30secs with YES the cord unplugged,ater wait a min or so then try hooking it back up 🤞 it may buy ya a little time but sounds like
    it she's going out...Good Luck!
  4. jerbear30ky Win User

Power

sorry this is happening to you we want to get you back to gaming try to hook it up to wall outlet or if you cant hook it up to a power cord if it comes on and happy gaming
  5. makk2781 Win User

Could we get streaming over USB 3.0?

Wutz happenz when hook up a USB cord to a Xbox 360. Iz It suppose to connect the internet from my fone to my Xbox
  6. VintageVain Win User

Xbox. The person who bought this game needs to sign in error

Yes, I resolved the issue by unplugging all cords from my Xbox and also unplugging the power cord from my router. I then waited about 5 minutes, plugged my router back in until it was up and working again, and then plugged all cords back into my Xbox. Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. On my xbox on i unplugged it like the power cord and now i cant hook up to my internet - Similar Threads - unplugged power cord

2. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  3. Should I unplug the power when the battery is 100% or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I unplug the power when the battery is 100% or not?: I have a new gaming laptop "ASUS TUF Dash F15" and I want to handle the battery in the best way to keep it good and functional well and keep its lifetime for the longest time, so my question is:...
  4. Unplugging xbox one during reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Unplugging xbox one during reset?: Did I definitely break my console by doing this? submitted by /u/radiokilla123 [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox series s was unplugged now I don’t get video

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s was unplugged now I don’t get video: It still turns on but it’s on were I have to choose my account and my controllers don’t connect and I can’t get any video 9ac69d6a-fbde-4d0f-80fb-9cd979a2d826
  6. [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?: Been happening since my console updated and didn't start back up after a restart during the update 7d44bbf0-c127-48f6-8191-b67abafd8ba6
  7. my xbox does need a update everytime i unplug my power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox does need a update everytime i unplug my power cable: hi, i have a xbox one and if i unplug the power cable for a long time it needs a very long update from 4,4 gigabite. why does it need a update? is het normal? and can in do something? my xbox is...
  8. Xbox One minecraft world deleted after accidental unplug of AV power cord.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One minecraft world deleted after accidental unplug of AV power cord.: Hello. My name is Aiden Me and my cousin have been playing on a minecraft world for over 20 hours and have built multiple stuff and just put our hearts and souls into the world. Now this issue...
  9. Xbox One Disc Drive will not read unless I unplug the power and plug it back in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Disc Drive will not read unless I unplug the power and plug it back in.: My Xbox disc drive will not read a disc after it shut downs and restarts. I can do a full restart and it will not help. The only way it works is if I unplug the system and plug it back in. Then it...
  10. Controller will not connect to my Xbox One unless I unplug the power supply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller will not connect to my Xbox One unless I unplug the power supply.: So I just purchased my Xbox One 10 days ago and also picked up the stereo headset and adapter. I updated the controller and everything was working great. Then the batteries in my controller needed...