On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

Discus and support On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TodayTen, Jan 22, 2024.

1. TodayTen
    TodayTen Guest

On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

Xbox 360 live service issue

:)

TodayTen, Jan 22, 2024
  2. lmmortal Rogue Win User

360 S Signing in and Dashboard problems

Okay, so my problem is mostly gone. I can access the dashboard, and sign in to the offline profiles, but I still can't sign in with the Xbox Live profiles (Free and Gold). My Internet connection is working fine, but for some reason I still can't connect
    to Live
  3. roguesend Win User

Connection problem with xbox live

I'm having similar connection issues with Xbox live on my One. I can log into my account just fine but it's not connecting to xbox live. I was able to sign into live on my 360, but for some reason my One just won't let me connect.
  4. OGz GALAXY Win User

I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
  5. miniman brada Win User

Can't sign in to my xbox live profile

In need of some help... Since buying my Xbox one I can no longer sign into my Xbox live profile on my Xbox 360. I have checked the network and everything is fine but when I go to connect to Xbox live, the circle just keeps spinning and nothing happens. Anyone
    able to help?
  6. DUDE4396 Win User

Backwards compatibility not working

I can choose the sign in button but my account isn’t on the 360 emulator (because a possible solution was to remove the profile off of the xbox one and 360 emulator) so it directs me to download a profile. when this problem first started happening my
    account was on the 360 emulator but if I chose to sign in it would say it couldn’t connect to Xbox live so it couldn’t sign me into my profile.
Thema:

1. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it... - Similar Threads - 360 reason connect

2. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  3. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  4. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  5. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  6. Xbox One Issues - 360 Discs Not Showing Up For Some Reason

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Issues - 360 Discs Not Showing Up For Some Reason: So I wanted to play COD black ops on my Xbox one the other day and the first time I put the disc in, nothing happened. Took it out then put it back in and then installed it. Went to game menu and...
  7. Xbox 360 Profile Data (Some Games) Reset For Some Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Profile Data (Some Games) Reset For Some Reason: I've noticed some of my games' data files were gone. For example, Call of Duty: World at War I have my multiplayer data but not the campaign one. I'm not sure if I need to re-download my...
  8. Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...: This would make this perfect. I'm playing through the mass effect series and I'd love to do it on the go. Is there a reason this isn't possible? submitted by /u/MemesAreCocaine [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft: my xbox 360 was vetoed for no reason

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: my xbox 360 was vetoed for no reason: Microsoft (Routers): my xbox 360 was vetoed for no reason My console is not modified This code C800 - 0036 means that you are under a ban For more info: Error C800-0036 | Error Code Lookup...
  10. My Xbox 360 is banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 is banned for no reason: I NEED HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM I AM A 13 YEAR OLD BOY AND MY XBOX 360 HAS BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS PLEASE DELIVER ME A NEW XBOX RIGHT AWAY MY EMAIL IS...