on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a...

Discus and support on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a instant then goes back to select my gun again and just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bbland, Nov 30, 2019.

1. bbland
    bbland Guest

on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a...

on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a instant then goes back to select my gun again and just keeps lopping all other game work fine

:)

bbland, Nov 30, 2019
  2. bbland Win User

on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a instant then goes back to select my gun again and just keeps lopping all other game work fine

tried that same thing

thanks Bruce
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi bbland,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle
    to the console. Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds or until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and wait 60 seconds before turning on the Xbox.

Let us know if that helps!
  4. bbland Win User

am doing this now but i do have another xbox one in another room and loaded the game on it and it does the same thing i was thinking it was the disk so i even got the game on line to and same thing
  5. bbland Win User

will try now and let you know
  6. bbland Win User

i have already tried playing the game on two different consoles
Thema:

1. on my x box one black ops two starts and when i go to select my gun to play it starts for a... - Similar Threads - box black ops

2. Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes: I bought a brand new Xbox Series X (Diablo IV edition) about two months ago. Everything was fine for about a month and a half, but then the picture began to become distorted. Three things began to...
  3. When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i load up black ops 2 on my series S it says i can't connect to xbox box live, help: I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and got past it, everytime i test internet, restart my xbox, delete and redownload the game and even restart my internet, nothing has worked, so...
  4. I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game...: I am playing mlb the show 22 and I have a black box in the bottom right corner of my game screen and can not seem to get it to go away .. can anyone help me please ??...
  5. When i turn on my x box 1s it will just come up with a black screen and make a lot of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i turn on my x box 1s it will just come up with a black screen and make a lot of...: a day before this started i got a screen saying error/106 asking me if i would like to restart my x box. but now i do not get that message any more just a black screen. I have tried un pluging...
  6. Help with getting this black box off my screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with getting this black box off my screen.: My little brother spammed some buttons and got this achievement box stuck on my screen whenever I launch a game. submitted by /u/gafox0206 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox elite Series 2 Black Controller All buttons does not work except LT,RT & X Box button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite Series 2 Black Controller All buttons does not work except LT,RT & X Box button: Had this controller for 6-8 months than all of a sudden one day, all the buttons stopped working including the R3, L3, and D Pad. The controllers stills turn on just fine, but I cant seem to...
  8. Xbox One: Three Solid Black Box Overlays Stuck On Left Side of Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One: Three Solid Black Box Overlays Stuck On Left Side of Screen: [img] Hi, this is my first post. I haven't been able to find anything about this issue. I've tried power cycling already and it hasn't solved the issue. There are three black boxes vertically...
  9. Skate 3 Black Box download safe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 Black Box download safe?: My son wants to download a black box program to my xbox360 and im worried about it causing software issues. Is this program safe to instal? ea13b977-611a-4e02-ad60-78c2dcccf560
  10. boitier noir d'alimentation xbox one [Mod Translation - black power box xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    boitier noir d'alimentation xbox one [Mod Translation - black power box xbox one]: bonjour, ou puis-je trouver le boitier noir de l'alimentation de la xbox one....? il c'est éteint brusquement. donc j'ai débranché la xbox one et je l"ai rebranché. le voyant s"allume orange et...