On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do

Discus and support On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ROBLOX CONTROL 11268bd2-a8a2-48a9-ae25-2eac7277c3c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M-Boy_1408, Dec 23, 2023.

1. M-Boy_1408
    M-Boy_1408 Guest

On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do

ROBLOX CONTROL

:)

M-Boy_1408, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Morning - MSFT Win User

Hello M-Boy_1408,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I understand that you are experiencing the disappearance of jump and move buttons in the game and it must have caused you a lot of distress and confusion, I understand how you feel.

You can try the following solutions:

1. Check the game settings: In the Roblox game, see if the game settings are configured correctly. Some games may allow players to customize the display and hiding of the control buttons. Make sure your Jump and Move buttons are not disabled or hidden.

2. Reload the game: Try closing the game and reloading it, sometimes this can fix temporary display issues.

3. Update or reinstall Roblox: Make sure you are using the latest version of the Roblox client. If your game client is outdated, you may experience display issues. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the Roblox client to resolve any potential software issues.

4. Check device drivers: Ensure that the touchscreen driver and graphics driver on your HP touchscreen laptop are the latest versions. Outdated drivers may cause display issues. You can update the drivers by visiting the official HP website or by using Device Manager.

Roblox is not owned by Microsoft, so there is very little I can do for you. If none of the above methods solves the problem, you can contact Roblox's support team at www.roblox.com and they will be able to provide more specific help and solutions.

Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.

Thanks again for your questions in the Microsoft community.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community
  3. Deadgar 13 Win User

Xbox One Controller Won't Connect via Bluetooth to PC

Do you have any windows updates pending?
    I need to use my laptop as the controller. just moved and my controllers disappeared. just want to access my xboxone
  4. Zero Divided Win User

Just a little moan.. Otherwise i am happy

i got a copy of Win8.1 for my laptop, and i regret it now, Win8.1 was clearly designed with a touchscreen in mind and my laptop doesn't have a touchscreen(didn't want one at the time). now i'm just hopping they will release an update that will make it less
    stupid, but i have a feeling i'm going back to Linux.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

what do i need 2 do to hook up my xbox to the monitor on my hp laptop,

Hi there Dawn, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Connecting an Xbox console to a laptop to use it as a monitor won't work because the HDMI ports on the vast majority of laptops are video output ports and not input ports like those used by standalone TVs or monitors. Nevertheless, it's advisable to check the laptop's manual to confirm the type of HDMI ports it has.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  6. bruneli00p2 Win User

no se abre mi juego comprado de microsoft store[My game purchased from Microsoft Store does not open]

intento jugar en mi laptop hp

Translation:

I try to play on my HP laptop
Thema:

1. On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do - Similar Threads - roblox touchscreen laptop

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  4. Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen: When I hop onto roblox and go fullscreen the screen glitches out and when in multiple displays its normal. My laptop is Dell Latitude E6440. 8a7783a4-3b18-4df2-b356-44261fa1c9e4
  5. I need help with my xbox / roblox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my xbox / roblox card: Hello anyone that reads this, I recently got a £20 xbox gift card and i redeemed the card on the site so I can get robux but unfortunately I dont use xbox so i dont kniw if there is going to be a...
  6. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  7. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  8. My points for my Roblox did not go in

in XBoX on Windows
    My points for my Roblox did not go in: My points for my Roblox are not going I got 300 points and I had 300 robux I met and I had 4,000 points in I don't know it all went e721349b-f6e3-4266-ac84-a86cb166ead1
  9. Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device: Roblox thinks i'm using a touchscreen or mobile device. How to fix it ? I disable "compliant pen" - "compliant touch screen" and windows ink but this method doesn't work. I have windows 10 ....
  10. Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device: Hi, i have windows 10 pc and i play roblox on it , when i play roblox from the website it runs smoothly and perfectly , but when i play it as an app all of the interfaces change and the gui...