On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...

Discus and support On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Idk whether its something I'm doing wrong but I click stay signed in every time but it always signs me out again and its very frustrating... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amy Furniss, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Amy Furniss
    Amy Furniss Guest

On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...

Idk whether its something I'm doing wrong but I click stay signed in every time but it always signs me out again and its very frustrating

:)

Amy Furniss, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I have to resign in every time I open Minecraft is there a fix?

Hello Amy Furniss,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It appears that the issue you are describing is related to the feature and settings of your PlayStation device and must be address directly to PSN support team. We will help you how to get there.

To submit a ticket, click on the link below and select the category.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern. We will be closing this thread after we have redirected this concern to the dedicated support team. Have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Amy Furniss Win User

On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I have to resign in every time I open Minecraft is there a fix?

I have linked it with the code every time and I always click stay signed in but it always still kicks me out, both accounts are linked because I am unable to use any of my other accounts with my PSN account
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Amy Furniss,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that you are having issue signing in your Microsoft account to play Minecraft to your PlayStation device. Let us identify what is causing the issue so that we can perform troubleshooting steps that will help resolve the issue in no time.

If we may ask, have you linked your Microsoft account to your PlayStation device? If the answer is not yet, then possibly this is the reason why it keeps your account being kicked-out.

By the way, before we provide the steps on how to link your Microsoft account to your PSN account, here the things that you need to know before doing it. Note: The information below is taken from the official article provided by the game developer support team.

• Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.
    • If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
    • You will not be able to link another Microsoft account to your PSN™ account. 
    Here are the steps on how to link your Microsoft account with your PSN account.

• On the Minecraft game home screen, click Sign in with a Microsoft account. 
    • Follow the instructions on the page to go to http://aka.ms/remoteconnect to enter the unique 8-digit code and complete your sign-in. 

For your reference, you may check the information provided by the game developer support team through the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  6. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
Thema:

1. On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I... - Similar Threads - PS5 Minecraft logs

2. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  3. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  4. minecraft ps5 logging in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps5 logging in issue: when i try play minecraft with my friends on xbox ( i am on ps5) it wont let me log into my microsoft account as after i type my email amd password it asks for the code on my device after i type...
  5. I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I try to log into minecraft on my ps5 and it says I’ve already signed in with a different...: As above. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling. Never signed in before as far as I’m aware. 56ca4d5e-13a6-4898-ad29-d44deceab6e2
  6. My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out.: My Minecraft on ps5 keeps logging me out after I close the app or leave the game and when I try to log back in it gives me error after error saying that I’m not signing into my linked account when...
  7. I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log in to cross platform play for Minecraft dungeons on my ps5.: It’s giving me an error message that says account can not be linked, make sure you’re connected to the internet. Not sure what’s going on my internet is fine it just won’t connect...
  8. I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...: When I try to log In it says someone is already logged in on my ps4 I am but it won't let me do it on my ps5 what should I do 9792f844-bb50-4f93-a956-0abd80ef43dd
  9. Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS5 keep logging me off my Microsoft account.: Hello, I'm writing this post because I have an issue with the PS5 version of Minecraft Bedrock. Every time I restart the game, I'm forced to log in my Microsoft account, and all of my settings,...
  10. Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game: I don’t know if this is a common thing and I am just asking a stupid question but every time I re-open Minecraft I am forced to log back into my Microsoft account which is annoying. Is there a fix...