On my new computer, game keeps freezing my character.

Discus and support On my new computer, game keeps freezing my character. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My screen shows everything still moving, except my player cannot move but can only look around. This only happens on multiplayer games, I tried lots of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Torpixo, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Torpixo
    Torpixo Guest

My screen shows everything still moving, except my player cannot move but can only look around. This only happens on multiplayer games, I tried lots of troubleshooting but nothing worked. It seems like everyone else is still playing, but I cannot move or do anything. This sometimes lags be back and I can play again, although this happens rarely and more often the game just times me out or gives me an error message. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Torpixo, Dec 21, 2023
  2. thxbox1138 Win User

Terraria freezes system at start of game

did not work, I did all the steps and it still freezes, the issue seems to be connected to the character settings file, If I delete everything like worlds, settings etc and only have the character settings file left (which is the one I want to keep) if I
    keep that file it freezes, if I move it to the cloud and choose cloud it freezes, if I keep it on the hardrive but choose use cloud when game starts up the game runs fine, its only when I point it the location which has my character settings does it freeze,
    but the character settings file is what I want it has all my stuff
  3. De Captain Now Win User

Xbox one X games randomly crash with no error codes

Okay so since i only played about ten minutes on that character, before i take the time to unistall and reinstall, i deleted the cloud save on my cbox and the server and my character. Now i went to create a new game and was able to load past the point
    i freeze at everytime. I will keep updating as to how it performs.
  4. H2OmEgA505 Win User

Game locking up

My game keeps freezing too! at first i thought it was my disc because all of my other games worked fine, so I returned it for a new disc. I tried out the new disc and it still freezes but not as much, but its still annoying trying to play and then all of
    a sudden it freezes. I wanna play this great game but I can't because it keeps freezing
  5. NEMESIA06 Win User

Multiple Things Going Wrong with Xbox One

Every time I go to the keyboard on the Xbox one my Xbox freezes. Now when I try to make a new character on fallout and I need to name him my game freezes. Can someone tell me what to do?!!!
  6. Nick21013 Win User

Blighttown

I might be able help tomorrow, I made a new character recently, I have to work and build my gaming computer though.
Thema:

1. On my new computer, game keeps freezing my character. - Similar Threads - computer game keeps

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. Games crashing on new computer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on new computer.: 2 weeks ago I decided to buy the parts for a pc of my own with components that I chose for myself, Motherboard: Asus prime b650-plus, Processor: Ryzen 5 7600, corsair vengeance 32gb ram, GYGABYTE...
  4. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  5. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  6. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4
  7. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like...
  8. Hello! How can I gift a game, which I've already installed on my computer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! How can I gift a game, which I've already installed on my computer?: Hello! How can I gift a game to my daughter, which I've already installed on my computer? 9af3f155-3e10-4ad7-b2a6-9cbda5ec95bb
  9. My computer freezes whenever i fullscreen a game and only when i fullscreen a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer freezes whenever i fullscreen a game and only when i fullscreen a game: A week ago my computer ran completely fine with no issues what so ever. One day my computer bluescreened and windows somehow got corrupted and i had to completely wipe my main drive and reinstall...
  10. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...