On each startup of Windows 11 Pro the installer reconfigures Microsoft GameInput. Product...

Discus and support On each startup of Windows 11 Pro the installer reconfigures Microsoft GameInput. Product... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is the full text from the reliability monitor, windows appears to operate without any other errors, freezes or bluescreens etc. "Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RappoG, Apr 20, 2023.

1. RappoG
    RappoG Guest

On each startup of Windows 11 Pro the installer reconfigures Microsoft GameInput. Product...

This is the full text from the reliability monitor, windows appears to operate without any other errors, freezes or bluescreens etc.

"Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name: Microsoft GameInput. Product Version: 10.1.22621.3036. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation. Reconfiguration success or error status: 0."

I am not a gamer but occassionally play Solitare.

System:

On each startup of Windows 11 Pro the installer reconfigures Microsoft GameInput. Product... [​IMG]

Thanks is anyone can help

:)

RappoG, Apr 20, 2023
  2. Kadeem Legerton Win User

On each startup of Windows 11 Pro the installer reconfigures Microsoft GameInput. Product Version: 10.1.22621.3036

Hello,

Did you keep getting crashes??? you said all was good but was that just for something else or u keep getting crash/freeze?
  3. RappoG Win User

On each startup of Windows 11 Pro the installer reconfigures Microsoft GameInput. Product Version: 10.1.22621.3036

Thank you for the advice, I will carry out a reformat and reinstall windows, may take me a week to get it done, I will advise on the outcome. Many Thanks
  4. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot. Please follow the steps on this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  5. RappoG Win User

Hello, no I never had shut-downs, bluescreens, or crashes, just the entry appearing in the Reliability Monitor Report" screen, following each start up. Cheers.
  6. RappoG Win User

Hi Derica,

All was good but no more

I am getting this error in the reliability monitor each time that I play a game of Solitare Spider. Can you help Or shall I create a new question.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. On each startup of Windows 11 Pro the installer reconfigures Microsoft GameInput. Product... - Similar Threads - each startup Windows

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  4. Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds: I am teaching a Minecraft-based class to a group of students using Minecraft PE (not education edition). As of about three weeks ago, they can no longer join each other's worlds. Do you know of a...
  5. Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...: Two $50 Xbox gift cards purchased 4/26/24 by me. Requesting actual human being to speak to that works for Microsoft Xbox billing. Thanks. 2ee59868-a379-401b-86dd-73957532c723
  6. What are the levels xp for each preview

in XboX Insiders
    What are the levels xp for each preview: How much xp do I need to get up a level from level 1 to level 5 submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  7. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  8. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  9. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  10. Xbox One controllers stopped powering up within 2 months of each other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers stopped powering up within 2 months of each other: Why have 3 xbox one controllers stopped powering up within a couple months of each other. I've updated the firmware on 2 of them before they stopped working, and didn't update the 3rd, but it quit...