On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.

Discus and support On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am totally confused. On only 1 document, caps lock seems to be on when it isn't. It's the ONLY document this is happening with. How can I stop it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SiennaStar420, May 5, 2024.

1. On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.

I am totally confused. On only 1 document, caps lock seems to be on when it isn't. It's the ONLY document this is happening with. How can I stop it?

:)

SiennaStar420, May 5, 2024
  2. davemcfly85 Win User

Removing parental lock

pretty sure the only way to get rid of that lock is to contact support sorry.
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Please, help me for one drive.

You can only edit the file one person at a time, just like any document on your computer, once the file is opened, it will be locked by the person making the changes, until he closes that document and releases the lock.
  4. SloppyJalapeno Win User

I've never had so little complaints about a multiplayer game...

excellent game all around, MP co-op &SP all really fun, if only they can get rid of the large letter of the flag your capping in CQ, thats my only problem.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

0x80072edf, i cannot get rid of it!!

Hello, ItsFluby,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You are having issues with updating your windows OS and Xbox App. I am happy to help and see if we can find a solution. Please try the suggestions below.

Temporarily disable your security program(s)

False positives occur when your antivirus software incorrectly identifies safe software as malicious. If your antivirus or anti-malware falsely flagged a game, remove the file from quarantine, if necessary, then whitelist the game. To do so, follow the instructions from your manufacturer.

• Sample of Virus & malware checkers that have been known to prevent games from launching:
      • Malwarebytes
      • Norton & Norton Utilities Ultimate
      • Trend Micro Maximum Security
      • Comodo Antivirus
      • Sophos
      • Emisoft Anti-Malware
      • Avira
      • Avast & Avast Cleanup
      • Bullguard
    If the games normally launch after disabling your security program, whitelist the game before turning the program back on. To do so, refer to your security software's support website.

Turn Microsoft Defender Firewall on or off

It's important to have Microsoft Defender Firewall on, even if you already have another firewall on. It helps protect you from unauthorized access.

To turn Microsoft Defender Firewall on or off, click here

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files. Sometimes corrupted files can cause issues.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  6. onyxishere Win User

Caps lock

Sorry to hear it. Please try these steps to see if it helps.

1. Go to Settings

2. Click on Disc & Blu Ray

3. Click Persistent Storage and Clear it 3 times

4. Power cycle the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down

5. Unplug all cables from the Xbox One console and let it sit for 5 minutes.

Hopefully this will fix the issue for you.
Thema:

On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock.

1. On 1 document only, I cannot get rid of caps lock. - Similar Threads - document cannot rid

2. Xbox hardware document can't read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hardware document can't read: Hi I have two questions I would like to ask 1.The three NDA topics on this page cannot be viewed, and they all get stuck in loading....
  3. Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on...: Can I retrieve documents from my external drive that was on it after the drive was used on a xbox series s. 33a0a48a-409f-4192-94da-ba3631a8f4d5
  4. Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...: I have to raise an identical issue to the post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-family-account/1830271e-ca3e-4383-97be-76af5771f37b There is a reply, but the reply...
  5. What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?: Hi, I know that I need to tape the shipping label onto the box. But what do I do with the invoice? Do I need to have 3 copies too as I've read online? Do I put them in an envelope and tape it to...
  6. Xbox one warranty document

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one warranty document: some time ago I had a problem with my Xbox HDMI input, the problem was that I when plugged the HDMI cable on the Xbox and then on the monitor, normally, how I always used to do, the monitor...
  7. Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested: Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested i think you will have to speak to the university tech support as no doubt they will have had students before...
  8. Missing document

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing document: In the Soviet installation I have 25/26 documents but none appear on the map, I'm missing the 'intercepted' document but when I go to the location it isn't there. Please help??...
  9. Argh... 1 Document Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Argh... 1 Document Missing: Seriously I'm missing just one document in the Soviet Installation and The Acropolis. Any idea why they aren't showing up on the map for me even when I've discovered everything else in each zone?...
  10. Putting an Xbox One on Office Guest Network - Need a document

in XBoX on Consoles
    Putting an Xbox One on Office Guest Network - Need a document: I'd like to put one of my spare Xbox's on our office's guest\mobile wireless network. This is a network not connected to the Active Directory Domain network that work laptops use but our CIO just...