OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope]

Discus and support OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve put up with your updates causing my Xbox to not start up and need to format the damn thing again like around 4 times now And I haven’t said... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BebeBaMm, Jul 9, 2020.

1. /u/BebeBaMm
    /u/BebeBaMm Guest

I’ve put up with your updates causing my Xbox to not start up and need to format the damn thing again like around 4 times now

And I haven’t said anything when in the last 2 months I been on mobile data and actually became aware of how much you guys need to update

But WTF??? I’m the middle of a PvP match you think it’s an appropriate time to force an update shutting down my Xbox and starting an update wtf is that shit?

Honestly do you lot get how much frikkin download it takes to reinstall everything on my damn Xbox because your update screwed it up.

The last eat is my mic has stopped working

Gg u sadist bastards

If u just sulky cos u dev the console but ur aims potato’s, don’t need to take it out on the rest of us, I was in the middle of a kill challenge....

(‘____’j/‘

submitted by /u/BebeBaMm
    [link] [comments]

/u/BebeBaMm, Jul 9, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Sniper Frog

Intriguing theory, but I chalk it up to the paranoid & delusional human mind that enables you to play tricks on yourself. It's not a conspiracy I tell you!

-

I believe it's simply that feeling you get when you do well that goes something like this: "OMG, I'm kicking butt! I hope I don't f*** this up! OMG... OMG... D*** it!
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

minecraft 360 saves coming over to xbox one

SQUWEEEEEEE!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! *passes out*
  4. Ugadawg50 Win User

Games purchased before game pass are unplayable after canceling subscription

Xbox X

Games: Rainbow six and Madden

When you select the game from “my games”, it takes me to the store and asks what version I’d like to purchase.

These games were bought before subscribing to game pass. If I renew game pass with the trial offer, the games work again.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Deus ex mankind divided

OMG! Every, single, person in this thread that said they never got around to playing Human Revolution, do yourself a favour (if you still have a last gen console) and go back and play it!

The beautiful thing about Human Rev is you can always stealth, sometimes it looks like you can't, but you're not looking hard enough!
  6. jamierolfe Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

Omg, that worked instantly. Thank you, I was starting to wonder if you could only play it with game pass on Xbox but nope just can't download standard edition. Thanks
Thema:

1. OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope] - Similar Threads - OMG were human

2. Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games: I was watching Hulu last night and all of a sudden I got a green screen and you can still hear people talking same thing with Netflix but yet I can still play video games and watch other streaming...
  3. Won’t allow me to login idk why omg

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t allow me to login idk why omg: It won’t allow me to login on cloud gaming says I have too many login attempts and can’t authorize it submitted by /u/Cultural_Traffic8933 [link] [comments]
  4. OMG the team is killing it with this new design language.

in XboX Insiders
    OMG the team is killing it with this new design language.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  5. Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming: Hello Everyone, I wanted to see what you all thought was your biggest "OMG" moment in gaming. By this I mean, what game or moment in a game made you step back and say "OMG! I can't believe that...
  6. Omg fix Dolby atmos issue please

in XboX Insiders
    Omg fix Dolby atmos issue please: Atoms resets ever time I reboot xb1 submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  7. OMG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OMG: Can you help me to break my Xbox It is a 2019 Xbox One X It usually gets heated up to the point that is normally on fire I can even cook my frozen beans and chicken and my surface laptop 2...
  8. xbox one x artifacting omg help! :P

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x artifacting omg help! :P: Hi, I am having the same problem with my xbox one x artifacting. I have change tv's and tried monitors and changed 6 different hdmi cables. Have done the factory reset already. I not sure what...
  9. Lost myaccount my gamertag is OMG it's AliA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost myaccount my gamertag is OMG it's AliA: need password\need email\need credit card gamertag AliAall my progress is saved on it. 3fdfd76a-b90d-48e1-9611-6d19f58e3bbd
  10. Omg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omg: why can I not play on a server on minecraft when I have a account it says u can't play multiplayer because of how ur account is setup this can be changed in Xbox.com in privacy and security...