Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games

Discus and support Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was watching Hulu last night and all of a sudden I got a green screen and you can still hear people talking same thing with Netflix but yet I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CJGREENGUY, Apr 15, 2023.

1. CJGREENGUY
    CJGREENGUY Guest

Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games

I was watching Hulu last night and all of a sudden I got a green screen and you can still hear people talking same thing with Netflix but yet I can still play video games and watch other streaming apps

:)

CJGREENGUY, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

What exactly is your Xbox console model?

First, try to power cycle your console. Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

Be sure to secure the HDMI cable on both ends (console & TV. You may also try a different HDMI cable or use the other HDMI port from your TV.
  3. Character Win User

Xbox static boot up screen and green with streaming Videos.

You know the little short video that plays on an xbox one x before the xbox green screen logo? Thats when its static/snowy. Then it shows the normal xbox logo. When trying to use any video streaming app is when all i see is green screen with audio.

I tried what you suggested, it went to 680x680 like you said but it only dispayed the static/snowy screen in lower quality and still experienced the green screen with audio only on netflix and hulu.
  4. Chad2391 Win User

Xbox One X static on startup and green screens for streaming apps

I have this same issue. I had static on my Xbox whenever it started up and during the opening credits of Dead or Alive 5. I had a green screen when watching some game clips sent to me constantly for those clips until recently. Also, I had a green screen
    when using Hulu and Netflix one day, but only that one day.
  5. PEANUTx420 Win User

xbox one rearrange pins not in the right order

ok I figured it out. its actually not random. wherever I put a pin, the next time I go back it is located one more tile to the left. FOR EXAMPLE:

I start in order from left to right (hulu, Netflix, crackle, youtube)

1 if I take Netflix and put it at the end ( hulu, crackle, youtube, Netflix)

2 then the next time it will show ( hulu, crackle, Netflix, youtube)

3 now lets say I take hulu and put it at the end ( crackle, Netflix, youtube, hulu)

4 now then it will show ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

5 ok one last example I take crackle and put it in between Netflix and hulu ( Netflix, crackle, hulu, youtube)

6 ok it goes back to ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

hopefully this examples it but like I said, it goes one more tile over to the left that I place it at.

very frustrating
  6. E McSq Win User

Netflix Voice Support - How to Use

Hi ZEBRA,

Netflix voice commands are NOT highlighted in green, unlike the rest of the xbox apps, which is obviously confusing.

Here is a list of the Netflix voice commands:

Firstly, make the kinect go into listening mode by saying "xbox select"

While xbox is listening you can say:

(on profile select screen) "Profile one", Profile two" (etc....)

(when scrolling through lists on the Netflix home screen) "Show more" , "Show previous" , "Next list" , "Previous list"

(select a film/show to watch) "Select 1" , "Select 2" , "Select 3" (etc...) or "Play 1", "Play 2" (etc...)

(when on film select screen) "Play", "Play from beginning", "Add to my List" or "Remove from my list"

(Whilst watcing a show/film) "Xbox play", "xbox pause", "xbox fast forward", "xbox rewind", "xbox stop" (no need to say xbox select first with those commands)

(During a show or on select screen) "Back to browse" (takes to the Netflix home screen)

(Other commands when at the netflix home screen) "Exit Netflix", "switch profiles"

Remember to say "xbox select" to put Kinect into listening mode before using these commands.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games - Similar Threads - Omg need help

2. Won’t allow me to login idk why omg

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t allow me to login idk why omg: It won’t allow me to login on cloud gaming says I have too many login attempts and can’t authorize it submitted by /u/Cultural_Traffic8933 [link] [comments]
  3. OMG the team is killing it with this new design language.

in XboX Insiders
    OMG the team is killing it with this new design language.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  4. OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope]

in XboX Insiders
    OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope]: I’ve put up with your updates causing my Xbox to not start up and need to format the damn thing again like around 4 times now And I haven’t said anything when in the last 2 months I been on...
  5. Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming: Hello Everyone, I wanted to see what you all thought was your biggest "OMG" moment in gaming. By this I mean, what game or moment in a game made you step back and say "OMG! I can't believe that...
  6. Omg fix Dolby atmos issue please

in XboX Insiders
    Omg fix Dolby atmos issue please: Atoms resets ever time I reboot xb1 submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  7. OMG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OMG: Can you help me to break my Xbox It is a 2019 Xbox One X It usually gets heated up to the point that is normally on fire I can even cook my frozen beans and chicken and my surface laptop 2...
  8. xbox one x artifacting omg help! :P

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x artifacting omg help! :P: Hi, I am having the same problem with my xbox one x artifacting. I have change tv's and tried monitors and changed 6 different hdmi cables. Have done the factory reset already. I not sure what...
  9. Lost myaccount my gamertag is OMG it's AliA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost myaccount my gamertag is OMG it's AliA: need password\need email\need credit card gamertag AliAall my progress is saved on it. 3fdfd76a-b90d-48e1-9611-6d19f58e3bbd
  10. Omg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omg: why can I not play on a server on minecraft when I have a account it says u can't play multiplayer because of how ur account is setup this can be changed in Xbox.com in privacy and security...