Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth

Discus and support Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Having used microsoft since 1980 plus windows on 3 floppy disks, and keeping up with everything and at times anti microsoft, i have moved from xbox one... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/New_Peanut_2101, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth

Having used microsoft since 1980 plus windows on 3 floppy disks, and keeping up with everything and at times anti microsoft, i have moved from xbox one with konnect to XBOX X, i am finding it harder to use the xbox controller due to muscle problems, isnt it time you built in flight controls to every game and other controls or is this just an ageist company we the slightly older shouldnt enjoy gaming, just asking

submitted by /u/New_Peanut_2101
    [link] [comments]

/u/New_Peanut_2101, Mar 13, 2024
  2. I1 VeNoM 1I Win User

If Mortal Kombat was to really happen, who should fight?!

Jackie Chan = Liu Kang EARTH REALMS GREATEST WARRIOR
  3. TuskedGrunt8163 Win User

List of Clans: Updated

4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

dont stop believing!

^^I havent played with you, but the best teachers/instructors Ive had were very down to Earth, but extremely knowledgable, with a touch of comedy (but not corny or over doing it).
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Greatest battle

Mass Effect 3 Earth battle sequence if not the greatest battle I don't know what it is!
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

I'm the greatest gamer on earth and my rep is very high.

So I know that 'haterz gonna hate' but it can't be that.
Thema:

Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth

1. Oldies are the greatest teacher on this earth - Similar Threads - Oldies are greatest

2. Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....: Gamepass for me. Great games at a great price 359d8bf8-7ce4-4339-a9cb-317bd51b54f3
  3. Greatest battle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greatest battle: What game do you feel had the greatest battle sequence? Is there any battle sequence you would like to see in a game? For me one of my favorite battles was the Vietnam pack for battlefield. I'd...
  4. THE GREATEST BO3 PLAYER/WORLD RECORD HOLDER FOR TRIPMINES IS.........

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THE GREATEST BO3 PLAYER/WORLD RECORD HOLDER FOR TRIPMINES IS.........: His gamertag is NINJADILLY and he cannot be stopped. he has 36,094 trip mine kills, and he is ranked #377 out of almost 15 million unique users on the BO3 leaderboards. He apparently also has the...
  5. Greatest Hits Req Pack Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greatest Hits Req Pack Missing: Logged in on Friday, 28th and did not receive the "Greatest Hits" Req Pack in my collection. Tried again next day and still nothing. Today's the 30th of october and the promotion is definitely...
  6. Hand Of Fate.............Could be the greatest game of all time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hand Of Fate.............Could be the greatest game of all time: With a few improvements hope they expand it I feel bad because I didn't buy it now. Thanks for the games with gold for sure on this one. have fun guys I heart this game...
  7. The Greatest Xbox Title Of All Time Is Only $5! WTH!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Greatest Xbox Title Of All Time Is Only $5! WTH!: Not sure how I missed this. Not sure why no one cared. TITANFALL DELUXE EDITION is actually one of this weeks DEALS WITH GOLD and it's only $5. For those who know not what this game is, it was...
  8. THE GREATEST IDEA EVER

in XBoX on Consoles
    THE GREATEST IDEA EVER: OK, so here is the story. After drifting off to sleep while downloading an update for Halo 5 I woke up to see it only at 16%. I decide to pause the download and continue it later but in a daze...
  9. Evolve is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Evolve is the greatest thing since sliced bread.: Thats how great this game is. Im not one for hyping things up but this game deserves. Wow. 33298dda-c544-4ea1-a0d1-8b906e7c235a
  10. Kickbeat - Greatest Game Ever Made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kickbeat - Greatest Game Ever Made?: No, not really. However unlike many games on the XBox ONE "Kickbeat" is not a greedy mistress. She does not insist upon you taking her for long walks of a minimum of 45 minutes, or demand your...