older gamers 40+

Discus and support older gamers 40+ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; post you gamer tags in here, if you want to play with older peeps my gamer tag is : starwarsfan76 235ef8fc-c7de-4761-8bab-19ee74ba6cfd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnallenthomasjr, Oct 27, 2016.

1. older gamers 40+

post you gamer tags in here, if you want to play with older peeps

my gamer tag is : starwarsfan76

:)

Johnallenthomasjr, Oct 27, 2016
  2. Krinjax
    Krinjax Guest
    The Over Forty Clan [OFC] Multi-console Clan

40 years?! That's a new. And, there are a lot of 40 year old gamers?

Krinjax, Oct 27, 2016
  3. MichaelCasey
    MichaelCasey Guest
    40+ Looking for older gamers

47 years old.

Feel free to add me.

MichaelCasey, Oct 27, 2016
  4. MichaelCasey Win User

47 years old.

Feel free to add me.
  5. lighthouse777 Win User

61 but add this GT

starlight777

yeah I have 2 tags
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

DigitalAssassin, I did grow something of a beard in a coma, that doesn't really count since I was,,,, in a coma and really had no choice.
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

Whoa, let me back up and throw this a little off topic, haha.

Red, you've never had a beard or is that some kind of expression that I'm not familiar with? Have you seriously missed the joy of letting your face look like a hobo? It's not too late, I got this guy who is 50 at my work to grow a little beard and he'd been
    shaven for 20 years or something, haha.

Anyway, don't mind me, I'll let myself out.
  8. Vambo Ossy Win User

47 here.

Happy to hook up for Halo, CoD AW and Titanfall to name but 3.
Thema:

older gamers 40+

1. older gamers 40+ - Similar Threads - older gamers 40+

2. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  3. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...
  4. On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults...: On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults what should i do? 51c8ce20-7a69-476f-9a5a-b48bbb7d95b3
  5. older gamer looking for Destiny clan group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    older gamer looking for Destiny clan group: Older gamer looking for laid back clan of older gamers. trying to get ready for Destiny 2 and get to know new clan mates before destiny 2 is released. thanks 08852748-3638-4131-9c08-0016f039621a
  6. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  7. New to the XB1 ... Older gamer 40 this year ... Looking for older / mature gamers to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to the XB1 ... Older gamer 40 this year ... Looking for older / mature gamers to play with: Hey everyone , My name is Ray , I live in Nor Cal , I'll be 40 this october . I've been gaming since the Intellivision, Atari days , I game on almost all platforms including PC , so I'm not a...
  8. For The Older Gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    For The Older Gamer: It would be good if Microsoft brought out a Gaming link up system for gamers with a more similar age, like a sign up system that requires real proof of age (some like credit card proof or somthing...
  9. Older Gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Older Gamer: Being a gamer of, shall we say, mature years and primarily because of this my reflexes aren't what they used to be, I was wondering if there are anymore like myself who can remember first playing...
  10. older gamer needs friends for sniper elite 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    older gamer needs friends for sniper elite 3: older gamer here 47 :( fed up with cod kind of in last chance saloon only really played 1st person shooters and it was time to hang up my controller i thought then i came accross sniper elite 3...