Old Xbox Live Account "Suspended" (But not really)

Discus and support Old Xbox Live Account "Suspended" (But not really) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi folks, I really need a microsoft support member to contact me personally for this issue. Before I start describing my issue, let me say this: I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aaron_2122, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Aaron_2122
    Aaron_2122 Guest

Hi folks, I really need a microsoft support member to contact me personally for this issue. Before I start describing my issue, let me say this:

I have tried using support.xbox.com, that website doesn't function properly, I cannot sign-in therefore I cannot submit any requests for support. This happens on any device, any browser, whether I clear cache or not. I can only imagine this is intentional and it's extremely frustrating.

So to begin, this microsoft account (the one I am using to submit this ticket) is my oldest Xbox account to date, dating back to 2010 when I was just a child. I loved this account, I loved the days of playing Xbox with my friends back then. I'm trying to sign in on this account on the Xbox App on Windows 10 and the app is telling me this account is "Suspended". Why? Well you see, there is no obvious reason, the xbox profile page it directs me to to view enforcement actions clearly states there are NO enforcement actions against my account. I have recently gotten into the Halo Master Chief Collection and I would be so happy if I could use my original Xbox account to play Halo all over again like I did when I was a child.

Why I think this account is showing as "suspended":
    I have a spam of emails in my inbox for security codes to sign in which I obviously didn't do myself and they are funnily enough very recent (14/08/2022) as if by magic someone knew I'd want to suddenly use this account again. Obviously with an email this old, some bot/hackers will have it in a list somewhere. Again, I cannot use the normal support methods as the website does not function correctly.

Please can someone from Microsoft Support help me get back on this account again in the Xbox App? I would absolutely love to use this account for my Xbox games as it's my original from 2010. Do not reply with generic answers for generic support steps, these do not work and are no use to me, I need personal contact from a support member who is capable of looking into an "account suspension" (despite the fact the enforcement page shows there is no action against this account).

Old Xbox Live Account "Suspended" (But not really) [​IMG]

Old Xbox Live Account "Suspended" (But not really) [​IMG]

Thankyou,

Aaron

:)

Aaron_2122, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Aaron_2122 Win User

I guess I'll just cry myself to sleep every night instead since I can't appeal an enforcement that doesn't exist and can't contact the enforcement team in any way because support.xbox.com is simply a non-functioning website which has been an issue expressed by others and seemingly no one cares. Gotta love microsoft.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

As I said, even if you get a call from Microsoft they're going to say that is not possible to assist you with that.

They can't reroute you to enforcement team because they don't have a phone number.

And here in the forums enforcement team doesn't interact with users / have a username.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Aaron_2122

Are you able to sign in with your account using a completely different device?

For example, a friend's PC or console and test from there. Due to if you don't have any enforcement actions in your account

That left the device banned as the only option.

"Note: Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension"

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

And here in the forums, no one can assist you viewing / discussing your account details and even less enforcement details. (Also, the forum is public. That's the main reason)
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Try keeping an l eye on the enforcement site.
    In some cases can take a while to see the enforcement history.
  6. Aaron_2122 Win User

This device (my PC) can sign in on multiple different Xbox Live accounts, just not this one :(. As I say, I wanted to use support.xbox.com for proper contact with someone who can assist, but the website does not function properly and I'm unable to use that method. This forum is the only way I can contact support apart from directly calling (which no number is available for direct calling so...). I'm really stuck here and the lack of functionality on the support websites is really frustrating. I was hoping by posting on the forums I could get someone in touch with me personally, obviously not discussing private details on this exact forum post.
Thema:

1. Old Xbox Live Account "Suspended" (But not really) - Similar Threads - Old Live Account

2. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  5. Retrieve email on old Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieve email on old Xbox live account: So I have my original xbox live account on my old 360, but I have no idea what the email or password is. Is there any way to recover it? I even have the email from 2010 when it red ringed and i...
  6. Trying to access an old Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access an old Xbox live account: I know the Gmail and the gamertag, i used to play on this account during my childhood but don't have access to the Gmail or know the password. Account recovery has failed me cause I could only...
  7. How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned?: I was migrating my minecraft java account over to xbox and it turns out that the email that i've been using for years now was my old xbox 360 account that was banned in Black Ops 2 for some random...
  8. I would like to recover my old Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to recover my old Xbox live account: I would like to recover my old Xbox live account I have no way of getting into it my gamertag was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have only my Gmail and phone...
  9. How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account: I was recently thinking about making my son an XBOX LIVE Account and was wondering what the age requirements are so i know if I should make him an Account or not Can anyone help me with this?...
  10. If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...: If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the new Xbox will my Xbox live gold transfer to the new Xbox ? 09f5f468-de80-4868-b55b-7127d411756d