Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

Discus and support Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Manny Vazquez, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know what to do because i can't link a new on and it sucks I can't play any of the game online with my friends I can't even make a new PSN account and link it there because I own minecraft digitally and would have to buy it again

:)

Manny Vazquez, Dec 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online