Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account

Discus and support Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I go by the User Name Atheran Zala on Xbox now but My old account which was called suzakukururugi2 but my brother Picked up the newer one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PL Atheran Zala, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account

Hello I go by the User Name Atheran Zala on Xbox now but My old account which was called suzakukururugi2 but my brother Picked up the newer one suzakukururugi3 and I am trying to get back into the old one but the MS Account we used back then no longer existed
    can we do anything to remedy that major problem?

PS we have tryed in the past to switch Account Addresses when we had Live on that account and that failed back then. I have put in on the back burner for a while now until now when I remember we still have that old account trapped in the Ether.

:)

PL Atheran Zala, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

3. Gabriel Cabon Win User

Playing DLC belonging to a banned account

Hi,

No you can't download them from your new account. The old one allows you to play to the contents you already bought on the xbox but not to use the rights of your old accound on the new.

For the online part, I think It should work fine.
  4. demonslayer688 Win User

Lost account and inability to unlink

in short old xbox live account lost, still want same Facebook on new account, can't access old xbox account to unlink, and Facebook doesn't show my Facebook as connected but when I try connecting Facebook to new account it says it's logged in to the old
    account.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Accessibility— lost email

If you do know the old email (even if it isn't existing anymore), you can try to log into that Microsoft Account. If it's a third party email (like Gmail, Yahoo or your old work or school email), the email is just a username string that looks like your old
    email. It is actually a separate account, so even if your old email doesn't exist, you should be able to sign in.

HOWEVER: Microsoft also checks some security questions and might send a confirmation code to that old non-existent email. So if you didn't have any backup like a secondary email or a phone number to text you the code, you might not be able to sign in to
    that account.

If you were able to sign into that old account, make sure that you add recovery emails and phone numbers at

https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage

As for combining your two accounts: You can't combine two Microsoft Accounts. If your new account has NOT made purchases or doesn't have important data, you could delete your new Microsoft Account, sign into the old Microsoft Account, and create a new Alias
    using the deleted new Microsoft Account information. Make your new Microsoft Account address the Primary Sign in Alias, and you should be golden.

However, if you have made purchases on the new account, you can't take them with you. So you'll have to decide which is more important for you.
  6. MasterAnimus Win User

Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam

Hello

I am thinking that it is more an account problem than the game since the old email account I had, I do not have access to it anymore and it tells me that that account doesn't exist when trying to log in, note that I changed the name of that email and I have recovered it but I put the changed name to the new primary domain and deleted the old one, that's when I stopped receiving emails so I close that account. however, I don't know what i did when i tried to sign into halo that i get that error and said that the old account doesn't exist, tried to create a new one with the same name as the old accounts but it tells me that its in use. So I don't know what to do. Is there a way that Microsoft can delete those old emails from their servers?
Thema:

1. Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account - Similar Threads - Old Microsoft Accound

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  4. How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP: I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the Activision/Blizzard acquisition. Publicly, Microsoft has said...
  5. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?: I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it...
  6. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  7. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  8. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  9. Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account: Split from this thread. Hi, I would like to get my Minecraft account off of my old Microsoft account. I already paid for it and I don't want to buy it again 2ea34ad4-e5e1-42b0-aa67-bd9f75430929
  10. I changed my gamertag and the old one is still showing up inconsistently. Microsoft support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag and the old one is still showing up inconsistently. Microsoft support...: So years ago I got sick of my dumb pirate themed gamertag so I paid $9 to change it to a normal name because I have no imagination. I went to my Xbox profile on Xbox.com, clicked "customize", and...