Old Gamertag Database/Search Engine?

Discus and support Old Gamertag Database/Search Engine? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I know this is most likely in the wrong support topic, so please move it if it is. So here is my problem: I want to find a friend's gamertag.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SentryBlitz, Jun 30, 2014.

1. SentryBlitz
    SentryBlitz Guest

Hello! I know this is most likely in the wrong support topic, so please move it if it is. So here is my problem: I want to find a friend's gamertag. Their old gamertag was
    [Mod Removed], but they changed it and I removed him on accident. I have no clue to what his gamertag could be now, so I am asking if there is a database that I can search for his gamertag, or if somebody can find his new gamertag for me. Responses
    will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

ElitexHalo

:)

SentryBlitz, Jun 30, 2014
  2. Gamertag Database

careful things can get rough on those exits.

ManiacLedhead, Jun 30, 2014
  3. Gamertag Database

warmachine1016 dont bother adding me your not in my league

xDEADPOOLx330, Jun 30, 2014
  4. Old Gamertag Database/Search Engine?

I'm sorry to say there is no way for you to find him without you knowing his new gamer tag, as I'm sure you can appreciate having such a Search Engine would cancel out the reason why people create new gamer tags in the first place(to get a new identity)
    and also it could cause some security risks. Maybe an idea might be if you have a friend who had him on their friends list they might be able to provide you with the gamer tag, but I'm sorry to say other than taking to your old friend directly and getting
    his tag off him your most likely are not going to find him, sorry.

nevillefarrell, Jun 30, 2014
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    or maybe he removed you and set contacts to friends only

ngocphi, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: