Old close friend of mine

Discus and support Old close friend of mine in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I had a friend whose username was GlassesTurtle31, and he hasn't been responding for the past 3 years. I dont know what his username is right now, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by fud.sa, Mar 3, 2024.

1. fud.sa
    fud.sa Guest

Old close friend of mine

I had a friend whose username was GlassesTurtle31, and he hasn't been responding for the past 3 years. I dont know what his username is right now, but i have his discord account (Brodee#1988). I would appreciate it a lot if somebody could find him and contact him.

:)

fud.sa, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Sitchenn Win User

Longest owned gamer tags ?

Mine isn't too old I believe, maybe close to a decade? Only about 7-ish years on Gold though!
  3. PCunrecognized Win User

Website review of DLC maps/addon's ?

a friend of mine has Premium but not the hard drive space for all the dlc and the one he chose to not install was Close Quarters.
  4. DAVIIKUS Win User

Xbox one Party

a friend of mine has the exact same problem and we no longer know if it's from his microphone or some moderate or strict closed NAT connection failure
  5. CAPTA1N PROTON Win User

disconnected xboxlive

Friend of mine just got the update and now he can't connect, good old MicroBLOWS.

Apple FTMFW
  6. SlaughterUrFace Win User

Can't connect to xbox live / ICMP responses message / Sept 1 2011

Xbox told me it was an east coast problem. i got friends that live close to me and there not having any problems but have different isp. mine is frontier/verizon
Thema:

Old close friend of mine

1. Old close friend of mine - Similar Threads - Old close friend

2. How old is my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How old is my Xbox account: I want to find when I started this account e9008f74-0443-43ea-8784-ae99ce330f6c
  3. Old account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account back?: I was having all sorts of issues logging in on my xbox one after 3 years of being put up. I decided to delete my old xbox account because I couldn't log into it. I created a new xbox account using...
  4. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. I need to close an old account which has recurring billing. I don’t have access to the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to close an old account which has recurring billing. I don’t have access to the Xbox...: Want to close Xbox account but do not have access to x box or old email. Only have x box username. 997a8cf8-851c-4dba-b59e-664c5e64ac18
  7. Can i retrive my old insider level after i close my insider account?

in XboX Insiders
    Can i retrive my old insider level after i close my insider account?: After the suggestion of one ms support i close my insider account cause he tell me that some issues i have to my console series x gonna solved. I do that(Close my insider account) and NONE of...
  8. Looking for Xbox one friends, age close to 8-9 years old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox one friends, age close to 8-9 years old: Hello everyone! My brother is 8 years old and loves playing Minecraft or Plants vs Zombies but he doesn't have any friends on Xbox one to play with. you can send invites at his GT:...
  9. REALLY BORED- WANT SOME FRIENDS CLOSE TO MY AGE. ; A ; (14- 17 years old)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REALLY BORED- WANT SOME FRIENDS CLOSE TO MY AGE. ; A ; (14- 17 years old): Yeah, so I'm really bored. If you send me a message asking if I'm single, I'm going to grab a pineapple and shove it down your throat until you shut your face. Also, if you treat me like I'm...
  10. License transfer and old mail close

in XBoX on Consoles
    License transfer and old mail close: Hello, i'm french with very bad english but i've a big problem. I've two account with game license but the mail adress is down and now, i want recovered my game license's on my new account. My...