old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now

Discus and support old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a game code with my video card from 2016 - I installed it then, but it doesn't show up on my account now, and typing the code in says it has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ian Mackenzie1, Dec 7, 2023.

1. old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now

I had a game code with my video card from 2016 - I installed it then, but it doesn't show up on my account now, and typing the code in says it has already been redeemed

:)

Ian Mackenzie1, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that. It seems like you are having trouble accessing a game that you had installed years ago, but it is not available in your account now. I suggest you try the following steps:
    1. Check if the game is still installed on your Xbox console. If it is, try launching it from there.

2. If the game is not installed, try redeeming the code again. You can do this by going to the Microsoft Store and selecting “Redeem a code” from the three-dot menu in the top-right corner. Enter the code and check if the game appears in your library.

3. If the game still does not appear in your library, it is possible that the code has expired or is no longer valid. In this case, you may need to purchase the game again.

I hope this helps.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

I am glad you managed to resolve your issue. Kindly give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. Ian Mackenzie1 Win User

Hello Brilliant,

This game is on a PC and not an XBOX.

However, it shows up in the XBOX app, where I had expected it to be in the Microsoft store instead.

Thank you for your help.

Ian,
  5. BKaliPone420 Win User

Titanfall won't download

I've purchased the mortal kombat XL 24.99bundel pack this year once I've installed my account on my new Xbox one s from the old Xbox one my bundle pack is not there can you help me with that
  6. SteelyPenny1053 Win User

Account Doesn't Exists?

kinda same issue here.

so two years ago i deleted my ms account now two years late got a xbox one and created a new account but now i want my old gamertag back so thinking my old account had been deleted i tried to change my gamertag to my old gamertag but got a message that
    "that gamertag has already been taken" then i searched about that gamertag and found out that my old account hadnt been deleted yet and then when i tried to log in to my old account it said " there is no account by that email address". so i guess that old
    ms account got deleted but not the xbl account as i can still see my old gamertag,acchivement,account description and all.so is there any way to recover that old xbl account or the gamertag now by deleting that old xbl account so that gamertag be available
    to put in my new account?

im searching for a solution too.let me know if u find one.
Thema:

1. old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now - Similar Threads - old bundled game

2. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  5. How old is my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How old is my Xbox account: I want to find when I started this account e9008f74-0443-43ea-8784-ae99ce330f6c
  6. Old account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account back?: I was having all sorts of issues logging in on my xbox one after 3 years of being put up. I decided to delete my old xbox account because I couldn't log into it. I created a new xbox account using...
  7. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  8. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  9. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  10. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2