Old banned gamertag

Discus and support Old banned gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had an old gamertag that was [Mod removed]. It was a play on words and meant nothing by it(My stepfather is Jewish and raised me from 4 years old and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HACKER89, Dec 24, 2023.

1. HACKER89
    HACKER89 Guest

Old banned gamertag

I had an old gamertag that was [Mod removed]. It was a play on words and meant nothing by it(My stepfather is Jewish and raised me from 4 years old and I'm now in my thirties). I couldn't get it back years ago due to owing money for Xbox live. I thought buying a one year card would get it active again but that didn't work. Instead of talking to Microsoft at the time(was young and dumb) I just created another gamertag and went on with life. I eventually got an email that it was banned anyway even after years of having it. I went to look it up today to see if I could see any info from it and see plenty of gamertag with that name and just numbers added to it or adding extra A at the end. Why would it ban me and not others. Is there anyway to recover any info from it or see the profile from it?

:)

HACKER89, Dec 24, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

Old banned gamertag

Hi,

I wonder why you think others with such a stupid Gt have not been banned ?

Look at their gamerscore ! They are at zero or not much higher.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Old banned gamertag

Hello HACKER89, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, you should know that For cases of BAN/SUSPENSION the only link to see the status of the ban and file a possible appeal is the following: http://enforcement.xbox.com/

Please note that Support cannot assist in cases of banned accounts (Ban/Suspension) nor can an appeal of a temporary ban be filed.

If your account was temporarily suspended, unfortunately this cannot be appealed, so you will have to wait for the suspension to end.

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  4. Joonas Aaltonen Win User

I reported my friend because i was bad

Can i get my old gamertag back if its get banned?
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Really need a good opinion.

His gamertag is banned from Forza 4. He has the Unicorn Hunter achivement, which due to the credit bug is only possible if you exploit that bug. A new console won't change the state of his gamertag.

If his console is banned from Live, well, that seems a bit extreme to do and not also ban his gamertag from Live.

If his console is just banned from Forza 4, a new console still won't help the old gamertag. He'd have to generate a new gamertag.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Original Xbox Gamertags getting reset April 16th?

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[quote user="Evo x Angel"]

I wannna buy a of name or a old account

[/quote]

That will get you banned from Xbox Live.

[/quote]To add to this, I've seen replies in the Banned Gamertag forum explicitly stating that gamertags were banned due to sale.
Thema:

Old banned gamertag

1. Old banned gamertag - Similar Threads - Old banned gamertag

2. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347
  3. I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...: To clarify me and my friend were Messaging each other I said something and he thought it would be funny to report it so I got suspended so I Served it but now for some reason I got suspended again...
  4. wrongfully banned on 15 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrongfully banned on 15 year old account: I’ve been wrongfully perm banned for “cheating” for about a year now. I play old school cods and was on mw2 when it happened. Playing snd with friends and out of nowhere I got hit with the ban...
  5. 9 year old inactive xbox account banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    9 year old inactive xbox account banned?: I have a 9 year old xbox account that has not been touched since 2014 last logged in on a Xbox 360, today I remembered about the account who belonged to a sibling who has passed. The account was...
  6. My 13 year old son has gotten me console ban trying to get it took off my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 13 year old son has gotten me console ban trying to get it took off my Xbox: My son got me console ban for the first time and I’m trying to find out what he did wrong I never even been console banned I didn’t even know that was a thing but he isn’t allowed on my Xbox no...
  7. Old Xbox 360 ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Xbox 360 ban: Ok guys I have an old xbox 360 slim with a broken hitachi drive. If I swap in another drive I know I will get banned online. Will that affect the console or the account because I don't want to...
  8. Any possible way to get my decade old achievement lock ban unlifted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any possible way to get my decade old achievement lock ban unlifted?: So in 2013 I modded my Gears of War 3 profile to unlock guns, achievements, custom in game name cards. Etc. And without any email or any kind of contact, my achievements (80+ at the time) we reset...
  9. Old ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old ban: I legit have a ban on the 16th and I got a new one yesterday for same reason and they have denied me the appeal and I can’t even find a way to web chat instantly 27900068-b8e4-4bd7-949f-c9ebd8eea90a
  10. Trying to appeal very old ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to appeal very old ban: When I go to Xbox Enforcement it says the ban has to be within the last year, and this ban is probably close to 10 years old at this point. I am trying to play Forza 5 but a mistake 12 year old me...