Old Archievements wont unlock even with being online

Discus and support Old Archievements wont unlock even with being online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Archievements dont unlock while offline. Back online they still wont unlock. Those archievements doesnt make any progress at all but now with xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillenKnijpR, Jan 9, 2015.

1. BillenKnijpR
    BillenKnijpR Guest

Archievements dont unlock while offline. Back online they still wont unlock. Those archievements doesnt make any progress at all but now with xbox live again the archievements work normal. Just those i should get from the offline period wont make progress.

This rare bug is in the game diablo. The archievement says i need to kill the butcher and magdha and that i need 3 recruit.. i know what they want but those archievement doest make progress. Is there a way to reset my archievements so xbox will notice that
    ive completed more archievements then now? periode time 2 months ago.

:)

BillenKnijpR, Jan 9, 2015
  2. BillenKnijpR
    BillenKnijpR Guest
    Archievements wont unlock

Playing some diablo en destiny. Almost all archievements i should get are not showed up. Also some do. I have no idea if this is a bug or connection problem with Microsoft but i know more people has the same problem with recieving the archievements. It should
    take max. 24 hours but its already 2 weeks ago and still not those archievements unlocked that i should get.

I already did a Cashe Reset but with no results. Im connected to xbox live most of the time. What can i do to get those archievements?

Ive checked the app with all archievements and even there they still locked. Please help.

BillenKnijpR, Jan 9, 2015
  3. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

To unlock achievements in Destiny sometimes it's necessary to log out of the game and log in again.

Go to the in game settings and choose change player. Log out, and then choose your profile again. As soon as you have choosen your character and it is loaded completely the missing acheivements will pop up.

BobMcFly247, Jan 9, 2015
  4. BobMcFly247 Win User

To unlock achievements in Destiny sometimes it's necessary to log out of the game and log in again.

Go to the in game settings and choose change player. Log out, and then choose your profile again. As soon as you have choosen your character and it is loaded completely the missing acheivements will pop up.
  5. BillenKnijpR Win User

Archievements do not unlock.

Oke. The most strange thing is that ive earned a archievement yesterday by getting vanguard rank level 3. After that I hitted the full 100 point vanguard.. and that archievement didnt come. :s whats wrong? Is it cause of the dutch language i used to play?
  6. Malacath Win User

Diablo III Achievements Won't Unlock

@spiderworm

Best not to post in old threads because the mods usually just end up locking them.

Anyway give it another couple of days. I've had this happen a few times when achievements appear to be stuck on done..unlocking.

But eventually they just appear unlocked. You probably wont even get a notification.
  7. xTomokuro Win User

Achievements

You must have unlocked the achievements online for them to count as being unlocked online.
  8. StrahleAuge Win User

Achievement's Still Stuck 100% This needs Fixing

Same here , 100% but no archievement, FIX THIS and FIX IT so we all get the past archievments also back, i have no chance to reset the collectables in Wolfenstein...
Thema:

1. Old Archievements wont unlock even with being online - Similar Threads - Old Archievements wont

2. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  5. How old is my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How old is my Xbox account: I want to find when I started this account e9008f74-0443-43ea-8784-ae99ce330f6c
  6. Old account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account back?: I was having all sorts of issues logging in on my xbox one after 3 years of being put up. I decided to delete my old xbox account because I couldn't log into it. I created a new xbox account using...
  7. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  8. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  9. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  10. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2