Old AND Brand New Controller won’t connect to XBox One

Discus and support Old AND Brand New Controller won’t connect to XBox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help troubleshooting why my controller suddenly stopped connecting. Just got a brand new controller that also wont connect. Help is appreciated.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eleah, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Eleah
    Eleah Guest

I need help troubleshooting why my controller suddenly stopped connecting. Just got a brand new controller that also wont connect. Help is appreciated.

:)

Eleah, Jan 12, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

02060079853139 manette xbox 360 , non fonctionnelle ?[Translation-02060079853139 Xbox 360 controller, not functional?]

Hi Jean,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Is the controller an Xbox 360 controller. The Xbox one controllers will not work on an Xbox 360. Also, is the controller old, brand new?

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Fluffy Neo Win User

Xbox 360 Controller vs Xbox One Controller, your thoughts?

I think the Xbox one controller sticks are junk. They are a loose as 5 year old 360 controller and its brand new. It's the reason I sold my Xbox one and got my 360 back.
  4. keepnitrizzl Win User

“We can’t find a microphone for these people”. Will there be a fix? Don't if this should be under "Post a question" or "Post a discussion"

headset is brand new (1 month old) and if you haven't already read through the whole post I tried the headset on another Xbox (new) controller. Headset is Xbox one compatible.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Brand new Xbox One

I recently had a return my Xbox One to GameStop. I did have the original controller so when he exchanged for a new Xbox he took the controller when I try to set it up my controllers don't work .even when wired in to start the setup process
    Your "old" controller not work with the "new" console? even when wired...

The console that Gamestop give you is brand new or refurbished?

You can try with different USB port (maybe the port used is faulty).

You can also try with a different USB cable (maybe faulty cable)

Try also both, different cable on different USB port, if nothing work, return to Gamestop (with your pad this time).
  6. MichaelMacGyver Win User

XBox Controller Right Analog Stick Drifts Left

The first controller I was using was a few years old, it came with the console, but the second one I tried was brand new, I just bought it a few days ago.
Thema:

1. Old AND Brand New Controller won’t connect to XBox One - Similar Threads - Old Brand Controller

2. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  5. My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my...
  6. I reopened my account and its brand new instead of recoverying old one(no support from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reopened my account and its brand new instead of recoverying old one(no support from...: I couldn't find the game on my account got mad since you cant contact microsoft or its very difficult now i demand here to get my order back(Your Microsoft order #8033539407)...
  7. Why does the Xbox One S heat up like a BBQ when they are Brand New or Old Consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the Xbox One S heat up like a BBQ when they are Brand New or Old Consoles?: Why is every brand new Xbox One I buy really really warm when I touch it just after a few moments that it was turned on? I mean you can cook Burgers on this console if you wanted to....
  8. 0x8027025a this error code keeps coming up on my brand new xbox s it is only 2 days old.

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8027025a this error code keeps coming up on my brand new xbox s it is only 2 days old.: ive treied everything and nothing works i cant play no games disk no disk and its a brand new xbox s so what should i do the apps work just fine but none of the games do ....
  9. piece of **** xbox 1 wont buy another one. also brand new a month old havent even played it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    piece of **** xbox 1 wont buy another one. also brand new a month old havent even played it.: wont let me connect to the internet. straight wired into box. has a perfectly fine connection. bought it before I left to go over the road brand new from Walmart in the box paid 318 for it. but...
  10. Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...: I Am just Wondering if Microsoft Brand Wireless Xbox 360 Mics Is The Best Option As Far as when it Comes to Wireless Xbox 360 Mics For Party Chatting and In-Game Chatting....