Old account still billing me but cannot access it

Discus and support Old account still billing me but cannot access it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an old account that i thought got banned,got a new box and new account. Got billed for the old but have no idea what the email or password are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A9yroldwisumyak, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Old account still billing me but cannot access it

I have an old account that i thought got banned,got a new box and new account. Got billed for the old but have no idea what the email or password are anymore. The only info I have is the gamer tag. What can I do?

:)

A9yroldwisumyak, Nov 4, 2014
  2. Auto Billing Help

I had my daughter create an account for my grandson to play on. She got mad and changed the password so he cannot access the account. It is still billing to my account. How can I stop the billing on the old account and create a new one for him to play on?

ToweringRhyme81, Nov 4, 2014
  3. cmrn111
    cmrn111 Guest
    Xbox 360 account

I recently changed my Xbox one name, but now I cannot access my Xbox 360 account (which still has my old name)

cmrn111, Nov 4, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey A9yroldwisumyak. Unfortunately, you will need to consult with Xbox Phone Support for that matter. Please go to
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

iNb4 Ownage, Nov 4, 2014
  5. Was hoping not, what if I figure out the email but not the password?

A9yroldwisumyak, Nov 4, 2014
  6. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  7. WPAK Win User

8. A9yroldwisumyak Win User

Was hoping not, what if I figure out the email but not the password?
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hey A9yroldwisumyak. Unfortunately, you will need to consult with Xbox Phone Support for that matter. Please go to
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. D2DBD Win User

Moving GamerTag on XBoxOne

We can no longer access the old account email and therefore cannot reset the password as necessary, but just entered a request for Microsoft to change the email address on that old account so we can regain access. It seems that will be necessary to be able
    to effectively use this GamerID in the future. Once this is accomplished, will follow up if we still cannot figure out how to resolve this issue.
  11. ros epuckett Win User

I cancelled my subscription a few years ago and now am being billed again - please explain this

I cannot find a number to contact billing and no one has access to my account as was proven when I originally canceled. Please tell me how I can access support.
Thema:

1. Old account still billing me but cannot access it - Similar Threads - Old account still

2. i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...: i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still have access to my games please help i have tried changing my password and contacted support both haven’t...
  3. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  4. If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?: The only problem is that I no longer use or own the phone number or email address to receive the code to reset my password they are different now. I just have the gamer tag and user email....
  5. If I get a new Xbox will I be able to sign in with my old account and still have all my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I get a new Xbox will I be able to sign in with my old account and still have all my...: If I get a new Xbox, will I be able to sign into my old account and still have all my games and all the stuff that I have purchased 7d5b632a-f21f-4381-b077-177b6b35af95
  6. Can I still get into my old account that I lost the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still get into my old account that I lost the email?: I wanted to know if I can still gain access to my old xbox account. My friend put a passcode on it and forgot what it was, then I asked my brother if he can help and he just removed my account off...
  7. is there any way I could recover my old account still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way I could recover my old account still?: About 2 years ago I was permabanned on xbox which I was still not given a reason for but im fully aware that I did say some bad things to people that I shouldn't have said but there was reasoning...
  8. I still can’t access the customised images even my account is 18 years old.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can’t access the customised images even my account is 18 years old.: I’m sorry to inform you. I am trying to use my customised images for my Xbox account’s profile picture, but I don’t have any access. It said, “Customised images are only available to adult...
  9. hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I...: hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I already have new account I want to stop paying for my old account c3a81938-b0af-4338-8587-b16c0255a66a
  10. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...