Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases

Discus and support Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My previous account got hacked and will not enable me to access it as the email and password have been changed. Because of this I have lost all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jamie Cox1, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Jamie Cox1
    Jamie Cox1 Guest

My previous account got hacked and will not enable me to access it as the email and password have been changed. Because of this I have lost all of my purchases on the account. What do I do?

:)

Jamie Cox1, Nov 12, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Jamie Cox1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your account and I know how important for you to be able to recover your account. We highly recommend to directly contact our live support because we don't have the right tool here to check it.

That's why we recommend that you need to speak with our Xbox Live support.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team. It's best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further check your concern and provide you an accurate information about the charge.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. CrestedBubble9 Win User

My account got hacked.

My account XxShutYoMouthxX has been hacked too. Since it got hacked the hacks got me banned and not i lost all my games and can't play on xboxlive
  4. ashleyvermeer'x Win User

Gamertag I want is taken, I think by me. What can I do

i whas hacked yesterday, i got account back but lost all my games, payment and two years online is there a way to get that back?
  5. ProfesorPwnge98 Win User

Gamerscore reset due to hacker

@Brilliant Joey, the thing is my account got hacked and I lost all my gamerscore do to him/her doing something, yes it is at 10135 because I have played games since then and got some gamerscore back, but not near close to what I used to have. I used to have
    31,000 approx and lost it all I have only regained back 10,000.
  6. NumoneX Win User

Loyalty, huh?

Venom I feel your pain... I signed up for Live on day 1 but not only was I not selected... Since my account got hacked this passed year its been messed up. it shows my start date as 1-1-2003 which was wrong because I was a day one live account. Add to
    that I lost the licenses and ability to play hundreds of songs and videos purchased from Zune marketplace when my account was hacked. I got the account back, lost all my game saves, my friends list was fubar and nothing I purchased on Zune would play... Hundreds
    of songs and videos... I love my XBOX but as for loyalty.... I am a bit bitter because I am hundreds in the hole and this was just a tiny slap in the face to follow up on the many I have already gotten... I feel the pain! BELIEVE ME!
Thema:

1. Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases - Similar Threads - Old account got

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. Help, my old account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my old account got hacked: I searched all the possible microsoft articles, but can't find anything that I can use to recover my account. My account don't have a security code, only have an email that has been changed, and...
  6. I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...: Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again? 71f3c28b-5689-4b1c-92ae-91d66de0d4b7
  7. So my old account got permabanned for a picture of a kitten sleeping on my arm, you could...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my old account got permabanned for a picture of a kitten sleeping on my arm, you could...: Im curious what everyone thinks of getting banned for a kitten picture (an actual cat) cause that happened to me last year ce7edaae-6f56-4ff1-b7f4-37ca71abee76
  8. we had an account on our old xbox but the cpu or gpu messed up so we got a new one but we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    we had an account on our old xbox but the cpu or gpu messed up so we got a new one but we...: can someone please help me 67eaa890-a82e-4efd-8cf1-376105b14565
  9. How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account: I was recently thinking about making my son an XBOX LIVE Account and was wondering what the age requirements are so i know if I should make him an Account or not Can anyone help me with this?...
  10. Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN: Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN 9af6cf91-84e5-4b1f-94a8-fa591257923f