Old account back?

Discus and support Old account back? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was having all sorts of issues logging in on my xbox one after 3 years of being put up. I decided to delete my old xbox account because I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ricardo Martinez6, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Old account back?

I was having all sorts of issues logging in on my xbox one after 3 years of being put up. I decided to delete my old xbox account because I couldn't log into it. I created a new xbox account using the same email but I realized that I lost all the progress on all the games I had saved. My question is how can I get my first account back?

:)

Ricardo Martinez6, Jun 17, 2024
  2. Lumie Helps Win User

Old account back?

Hi there Ricardo M.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues with lost progress.

Unfortunately, there is no way to get your old account back if it was deleted 3 years ago.

Although, it is also impossible to create a new account under the same email. This might mean you never actually deleted the account because you were using the wrong email.

The first idea is to directly log into your account with your phone number.

You can find your username using this recovery tool: [https://account.live.com/username/recover] by inputting related data.

If this does not work, you can try to look for email receipts on alternative accounts or find accounts you made be logged into on different services.

Here is more information: [support.microsoft.com/account-billing/b2049472-3b8f-27d3-61c6-67a668453f4c]

It is a shot in the dark but it might help you.

I hope this helps.

I shall be here for your response. -Lumie
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Getting an old account back

Hello, Joe. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

Not only that, but as you don’t recall the email address, you may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username, which is not the same as our gamertag.

The form can be accessed here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Besides that, I find it appropriate to mention that it is not possible to unlink a third party account from the Microsoft side of things. The process always needs to be done in the third party account linked accounts management site.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Getting a old Xbox account back

Unfortunately, many of those original GTs are and will remain unavailable. There is no process for having those GTs made available, nor is there any official word on whether or not they may become available again anytime soon. If you're unable to choose
    that as a GT, I'm afraid you'll have to settle on something else.
  5. voteDC Win User

Getting a old Xbox account back

6. VibroPlex Win User

Getting my old account back.

Then, click on the NEW link above the twisted letters and numbers <
    en.wikipedia.org/.../CAPTCHA
    > and keep clicking on NEW until you get a can't miss combination
Thema:

Old account back?

1. Old account back? - Similar Threads - Old account

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How old is my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How old is my Xbox account: I want to find when I started this account e9008f74-0443-43ea-8784-ae99ce330f6c
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  6. How do I reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on it and set it up the way I want it set up

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on it and set it up the way I want it set up: How do you reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on my new one because my old one is gone and I've tried using the help with the Xbox but it just keeps taking your stupider stuff or someone...
  7. i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...: i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still have access to my games please help i have tried changing my password and contacted support both haven’t...
  8. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  9. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  10. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...