okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i...

Discus and support okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Haxrael, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Haxrael
    Haxrael Guest

okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i...

ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i havent bought the game, i am shocked that how that person got to take my account. I went on name mc website and saw that ********** had changed my name from ***** to **********, i dont know what to do in this situation right now. I played in many servers, the main server i spent time was on hypixel mainly playing bedwars at the start and skyblock.if you could thenn jjust please help me get my account back, i will do anything for that.

any verifications i can do to get back my account?

i also checked if anything was wrong with my gamertag but no my accound dosent have minecraft java anymore

:)

Haxrael, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i coulnt respond in 72 hours, long story short, my minecraft account got hacked and i want it back..

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Minecraft account. I am here to help.

Kindly follow the guidelines on how to recover your hacked account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

You may also submit a request to recover your account via the account recovery web form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If it doesn't work, the only best option is to contact Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools to possibly recover your hacked account. You can reach out to them here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

When you go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us to request a callback follow these steps:

Step 1 ----select Xbox One

Step 2 ----select see more Options then subscription changes

Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the account hacked issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request a call from support as a contact option.

Thank you for your kindness and patience. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i coulnt respond in 72 hours, long story short, my minecraft account got hacked and i want it back..

Thank you for your response.

Your account might not have been hacked at all but your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

You can check out this link for further information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for the information.

The reason why the game is not showing on your order history is simply because the game Minecraft was purchased on a different Microsoft account. In order to fix this, after the migration you will only have to use the original Microsoft account email address where you purchased Minecraft to login to Minecraft Launcher.

Independent Advisor Mateus posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"There is one important step that Microsoft and Mojang leave out of all the FAQs when they innately repeat themselves to sign in with their Microsoft account. On the Launcher login page, you must click the button to return to the accounts page. But then, don't click on your existing account that you want to log in or you'll simply fall back into the same cycle of problems that won't allow you to log in. You need to add a new account. It's counterintuitive because you're not actually setting up a new account. But after clicking to add a new account, you can choose to sign in with your Microsoft account in Launcher. After doing this, it will automatically use the Microsoft account to log in to Launcher."

If the steps above didn't work, you will need to reach out to Mojang as they have the tools to access Minecraft accounts and possibly locate the original Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated. You can contact them through this link:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting a ticket, you will receive an update from them within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a good one!

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. Haxrael Win User

it isnt showing in the payments section, but i litterly bought the game, i have the proof of buying.

can something like that happen? i lost access to my game and my in game name changed, the access to my game is completely lost..
  6. Haxrael Win User

actually, my microsoft account is still there, but when i opened my minecraft launcher it said get minecraft which is very odd, then i found out that my minecraft was suddenly gone from my account, i have proof that i bought it, can i get it back by some verifications or something. I still have my microsoft account but that account dosent have minecraft...
Thema:

1. okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i... - Similar Threads - okay continuation previos

2. Okay so external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so external storage device: I have tried literally every "Useful" tip under the sun at this point and it's STILL not being detected, it was working fine one night then I woke up and it hasn't worked ever since....
  3. have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help

in XBoX on Consoles
    have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help: have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help Xbox x series 70c49ff3-20c5-471b-8772-d4e6b3e4a489
  4. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...
  5. The game should operate okay in my device but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game should operate okay in my device but...: My laptop Windows 11 version 23H2 should support the requirements of the game but after 3 minutes the screen gets frozen and then it suddenly stops working, gets closed and I cannot continue. I...
  6. Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...: Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can hold? Thank you. 0c31c43f-119b-428a-8f12-33ea4c7c5c07
  7. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  8. Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** a54e11ff-4d21-4e26-805c-1de26eaf67d9
  9. Is it okay to play multiplayer in Minecraft with just one account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it okay to play multiplayer in Minecraft with just one account?: I am using a translation app because English is not my native language. Therefore, the English expressions I use may be incorrect. Currently, I have purchased Minecraft: Bedrock Edition&iOS...
  10. Okay so I think I have to factory-rest my Xbox but I don't want to lose any saved game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I think I have to factory-rest my Xbox but I don't want to lose any saved game...: Okay so I think I have to factory-rest my Xbox but I don't want to lose any saved game data. Will choosing the keep games and apps option save my game data? 5deeaccc-d1fa-4f53-b3e5-6b55ceca1dc5