Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

Discus and support Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Agoraphobic, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Agoraphobic
    Agoraphobic Guest

12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension

12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes

12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed 2 strikes

12/28/2023 12:19 Am 365 days suspension Activity feed 2 strikes

So 365 twice ? That is odd. So I get Banned 4 times for same offense? Yes I know we al say we did nothing wrong, but all I want to know is what did I do, I tried to ask Enforcement they don't want to tell me. Don,t I have RIGHTS as a Xbox X , Game Pass and 1 Year Game Pass Consumer. I tried to appeal but they denied my appeal. I guess they don,t want to admit this was wrong 4 times SUSPENSION for same Infraction dad I don,t even know what it WAS .Now this was a waist of my Money!!!
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox  Enforsment but they wont tell me why! [​IMG]

:)

Agoraphobic, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Agoraphobic Win User

Okay I get what you guys are talking about,but your missing the point. I am not asking for help

I am trying to inform the community and yes even you that this exploit exists.Microsoft engineers have investigated the claim, and it's false.What else can they say that they got HACKED again. And please don,t get personal my Family is sacred .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuiEXDLi3oE

https://www.theverge.com/2023/8/3/23818980/microsoft-denies-theres-an-xbox-ban-exploit

https://twitter.com/search?q=Xbox ban exploit&src=typed_query&f=live

https://twitter.com/search?q=Xbox ban exploit&src=recent_search_click

https://www.facebook.com/alex.austin.9484/

Maybe now you get it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Well, if the purpose was to communicate your disagreement, through the forum, you have already done it.

I hope you are well, happy new year and blessings.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Agoraphobic, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through due to the ban, but through the following link, you can find out the reasons for the ban:

Find out why your account has been banned or suspended on Xbox Live:

If you did something that violates the Microsoft Services Agreement, your account may have been suspended, or in extreme circumstances, your device may have been banned by the Xbox Live Policy and Compliance Team. For more information, see the Microsoft Code of Conduct explained for Xbox Live customers.

Learn more about Xbox Live policies and your account, how to submit a case review, and what you can do to move forward with the matter:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

Information Source (Credits): https://support.microsoft.com/accou...nta-se-ha-prohibido-o-suspendido-en-xbox-live -87d8f88a-d45f-1955-d39f-deb3a64bd6cd

Important Information to Know: Support cannot assist in cases of banned accounts (Ban/Suspension) nor can you file an appeal of a temporary ban.

If your account was temporarily suspended, unfortunately this cannot be appealed, so you will have to wait for the suspension to end.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. dogsounds Win User

Whilst it is understandable that enforcement actions can be frustrating, they are only taken by the enforcement team when there are clear breaches of the XBOX TOS and Community Standards that they can verify. If an appeal has been denied, it means that they have manually reviewed your activity and confirmed that there was activity that broke the rules of the TOS and Community Standards, which all users agree to by using the service. XBOX enforcing their Terms Of Service (that you agreed to) is not abuse, it is standard operating procedure for any service organisation to protect both their entire user base and the company reputation, and in some cases to comply with applicable laws. XBOX Enforcement Team are under no obligation to specify the exact reason that enforcement action was taken, other than the information you already have access to.

If you are unfamiliar with them, you can read the Community Standards here: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/legal/community-standards

It is also important to remember that multiple breaches of the TOS can be dealt with at the same time, leading to what look like multiple enforcements for one offence. Perhaps there were several things on your feed that broke different rules, or multiple breaches of the same rule, and each was treated as a separate offence.

There are an inordinately large number of ways that the TOS can be breached by a user, deliberately or by accident, ranging from offensive or inappropriate account bio information, offensive or inappropriate gamertags or profile content, offensive or inappropriate in-game conduct, fraudulent activity, communication breaches, offensive or inappropriate content on your activity feed, and much more. XBOX have to consider ALL their users, from young children to adults, and all the applicable laws in all the territories their service is available, and what may seem innocent or harmless to you may not actually be acceptable to others. It is also possible that your content was reported to the Enforcement team by one or more users and they were merely responding to that.

Please also remember that this forum is staffed by volunteers, not XBOX staff, so other than what Hoskayra already advised you I am afraid there is no more useful information or assistance you can obtain from anyone here. We can only suggest that you think carefully about how you act on the service and the sort of content you post on your feed, whilst you wait out the enforcement action. As a general rule of thumb, the Enforcement team would advise you not to write something you wouldn't be comfortable with your grandma reading, show anything you wouldn't want your grandma to see, or say anything you wouldn't want your grandma to hear.
  6. Agoraphobic Win User

Thanks

Oskayra but if you look at what I posted is the same thing that was in this link

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ta-se-ha-prohibido-o-suspendido-en-xbox-live. It says same thing **** above, I file for Appeal but they denied all

Still don,t know what I did Wrong that it would punish me four times in a roll. Sorry to say but that's Abuse of power from Xbox Enforcement it says for Activity feed, but if you know when you go to your pics or videos on your system and if where banned for it your video would not be there but it would say pic or video has being remove. I know because yes I was banned 3 years ago for a video some one didn't like 2 day suspension. Info still there video removed.Now I would not mind if they would suspend me for something but but this is ABUSE on their part CK the day and time on all

12/28/2023/ 12:19AM on all four. And is 8 days, 22 days, 365days, but 6 strikes

would not suspend me for a year so they suspend me for another 365 days giving them those other 2 strikes to do it.My point is this HOW can you PUNISH some one 4 times for same incident? Unless your being an Abuser of power and yes I understand that this is a community that's why I am posting this to Heads Up. To Much Power Corrupts. Xbox Support can touch Xbox Enforcement. So who Governs them? And what is the Use of Xbox Support if they can help you.All I,m asking to them WHAT DID I DO WRONG to merit getting PUNISH 4 times in a row for same offense?
Thema:

1. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why! - Similar Threads - Okay got Banned

2. Okay so external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so external storage device: I have tried literally every "Useful" tip under the sun at this point and it's STILL not being detected, it was working fine one night then I woke up and it hasn't worked ever since....
  3. have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help

in XBoX on Consoles
    have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help: have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help Xbox x series 70c49ff3-20c5-471b-8772-d4e6b3e4a489
  4. The game should operate okay in my device but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game should operate okay in my device but...: My laptop Windows 11 version 23H2 should support the requirements of the game but after 3 minutes the screen gets frozen and then it suddenly stops working, gets closed and I cannot continue. I...
  5. Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can...: Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can hold? Thank you. 0c31c43f-119b-428a-8f12-33ea4c7c5c07
  6. Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay, since Console Companion is no longer available, where do I now go to download Xbox...: I've been trying for the past half hour to find a way to access my xbox screenshots (Ones that are NOT in my pc files folder. But new ones that I have yet to download onto PC that were taken on my...
  7. Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** a54e11ff-4d21-4e26-805c-1de26eaf67d9
  8. okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    okay so this is the continuation of the previos discussion i started, i had an exam so i...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  9. Okay so yesterday one of my update suggestions got taken down.... mods please read cause I...

in XboX Insiders
    Okay so yesterday one of my update suggestions got taken down.... mods please read cause I...: Okay so as the title states, I had an update suggestion for minecraft. I went originally to the microsoft website and was chatting with a worker, who sent me the link to this subreddit for...
  10. Okay so I got a "Account Theft/phishing/Solicitation" Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so I got a "Account Theft/phishing/Solicitation" Ban: So I don't understand this I woke up one morning and I got this ban on my account or suspension see I make mazes in this game I called fortnite and I do it for a $50 gift card for Xbox you have 4...