Ok so one of my friends was saying the nword on my account now it is perm Baned. Xbox my...

Discus and support Ok so one of my friends was saying the nword on my account now it is perm Baned. Xbox my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so one of my friends was saying the nword on my account now it is perm Baned. Xbox my user is SH skye pls unban me I spent so much money on it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Millie Johnson1, Aug 25, 2023.

1. Ok so one of my friends was saying the nword on my account now it is perm Baned. Xbox my...

Ok so one of my friends was saying the nword on my account now it is perm Baned. Xbox my user is SH skye pls unban me I spent so much money on it and my friend ruined it pls unban user:: SH skye

:)

Millie Johnson1, Aug 25, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Ok so one of my friends was saying the nword on my account now it is perm Baned. Xbox my user is SH skye pls unban me I spent so much money on it and my friend ruined it pls unban user:: SH skye

The enforcement team don't use the forums.You would need to go to the enforcement page HERE to file for a case review if eligible but i wouldn't get your hopes up as using that word is not tolerated on xbox live at all.

You are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it so the "my friend did it" excuse will not work.
  3. Greylash94 Win User

Xbox account banned for no reason

My son had an account that was perm banned after a person he was playing with asked for his log in details and my son told him no and so the guy said he was going to say my son was playing with a modded xbox (which he is definitely not). My son still refused
    so the guy falsely reported him for a modded xbox and his acct was perm banned. My son lost 11mths of a 12mth gold live and microsoft wouldn't do a thing about it so now he can't access a lot of his stuff we purchased and lost all that money for the 12mth
    gold membership.
  4. ngocphi Win User

banned account force deleted

Don't think you know how the system works

No neither of the accounts are deleted

However what you need to do Is different

When an account is baned you are no longer allowed on live ever

However this doesn't stop your windows live Id

In order for the child account to accept the terms of use on the Xbox you need to sign in as the adult

But because the account is baned you cannot sign into the Xbox with it

Do you understand now?

And no perm bans are not debatable they are final

The way to get around that is sign in at the xbox.com

You sign in as the child account and accept the terms of use

Then the child account is recoverable on the Xbox

Recommend you sign in at login.live.com and remove the child account from the baned account and assign a new parental account

you will have to purchase a new subscription if you want gold as when the main account is baned the time was forfeit
  5. Smwutches Win User

My account was baned

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on the other player via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. A 2 DA B 2 DA C Win User

why my live account was suspended

my acc was perm suspended and I dont know why but Im guessing my profile was searched and I got perm suspended either because of modding (no longer a modder i swear) or because of asking my friends to report my gamertag so i could change it (sticking to
    ms points for now on) so im asking the forum nicely will you kindly unsuspend my gamertag? my gamertag is MGI Corruption thank you
Thema:

Ok so one of my friends was saying the nword on my account now it is perm Baned. Xbox my...

1. Ok so one of my friends was saying the nword on my account now it is perm Baned. Xbox my... - Similar Threads - friends was saying

2. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  3. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  4. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  5. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  6. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  7. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  8. I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For...: I cannot continue an online game with my friends. It's says that cannot join the game. For overcooked 2. We used to play and invite my friend with no problem two days ago and now it is imposible...
  9. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  10. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...