Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if...

Discus and support Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please tell me and help 1de7d1b1-e699-40da-9901-5cd5f64c1541 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanielGaming800, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if...

Please tell me and help

:)

DanielGaming800, Jun 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if its possible or not if it is please tell me and the code is no where

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but we can't add an Xbox 360 console on our Xbox App.
  3. Luke Greenwood Win User

Why is friends list not showing on my xbox 360?

Oh OK but when I went to add someone is on my friends list that is showing on my friends list on the Xbox app and it said that the person I tryed to add is already on my friends list. So why didn't show on the friends on my xbox 360?
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

xbox app cant sign in

Have you tried reinstalling the Xbox app? Kindly try connecting your PC to a different network like mobile hotspot so we can further isolate the issue.
  5. BarrelAttendant Win User

XBox One won't connect

I had same problem i bought a new console only to find out i cant update as a error occurd. My adsl line can connect to the internet and toy xboc 360. I eventually connected my xbox one with my mobile sim card and router it fid update and i managed to
    connect to xbox live. Isuspect my router foesnt see my xbox one even when it says all is ok. So dry different router
  6. NShepherd N7 Win User

Xbox 360 SmartGlass not working

Same issue as the rest of you. I am trying to connect using an Android Galaxy S8, and I also tried using my Windows 8 laptop. My Xbox 360 is connected to the internet via Ethernet. The 360 Smartglass app will bring up my profile but will not connect to my
    Xbox 360, so it can not be used for the in-game benefits. I checked my console settings, and yes, it allows for Smartglass connectivity.

I guess they ended support for 360 Smartglass after only a couple of years, and decided not to tell their consumers. And so far, they've been ignoring the posts here too. Doesn't look good on their part.
Thema:

Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if...

1. Ok so i have trying to connect my xbox 360 to the xbox mobile app so can someone tell if... - Similar Threads - trying connect 360

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace...won't connect?: Trying to connect to Xbox 360 marketplace to buy a video game which I did in October but can't now 094132d1-2583-4ab4-9d0c-6c869d427b94
  4. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  5. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  6. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  7. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  8. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?: Last week, I tried to play black ops 2 because all the servers got fixed but when I tried to connect, I get an error stating my console will not connect to Xbox live. I know it’s not my internet...
  10. trying to connect ,y pc to xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to connect ,y pc to xbox 360.: im trying to connect my xbox 360 to my pc 64a44b73-6dfa-464b-a2ed-b1f598e215e0