Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...

Discus and support Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am banned on Xbox and I wanna change my pfp to a anime person there is nothing wrong with it just please lemme change it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by  , Oct 14, 2023.

1. Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...

I am banned on Xbox and I wanna change my pfp to a anime person there is nothing wrong with it just please lemme change it

:)

 , Oct 14, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong with it I just want to change it if u could let me do that Xbox that would be nice ty👍🏾

Hi  

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with you wanting to change your Profile Picture to anime. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options that we can provide.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

• When did your account got banned?
    • What is the type of ban that you have received?
    • Can you still sign-in on your Microsoft Account?
    • Are you unable to make changes on your Xbox Profile Picture specifically?

We are just trying to ask these questions for us to better understand more about this issue that you are facing for us to isolate this further and just kindly reach to us so we can try to find other options to this concern.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Cliff A. Win User

Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong with it I just want to change it if u could let me do that Xbox that would be nice ty👍🏾

Hi  

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. sam starks2 Win User

still banned for a pfp?

they denied it but they PERMA banned for a pfp not cheats not doing anything else a pfp a bit to much for a pfp of Osama bin ladder not ladden they could of at least banned me from changing my pfp not ban my whole account.
  5. CooperJarred Win User

xbox app wont change my profile picture

having the same issue where nothing is changing, I tried changing my menu colour and then pfp then when I saved only the colour changed while usually the pfp changes. For me at least the pfp changes nearly instantly after saving it but usually only others get to see it when it's fully gone through the system.
  6. SilentJay76 Win User

Pfp

I don't think there's anything wrong with the picture itself.

But what is PFP? If it's a file-format, you'll probably have to convert it to JPG or GIF, since it seems unlikely that PFP is supported.

It also has to be at least 1080x1080 resolution.
Thema:

Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...

1. Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong... - Similar Threads - I'm banned least

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  4. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  5. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  6. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  7. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  8. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  9. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  10. I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why: I got banned and idk why it's a bankable offense I use it constantly and mean invite me to party 97b31b00-f7d6-4917-a42e-3f6c4080b244