Oh come one. 4 Euros left to the next vip Level $VIP Level 3$. And no it says 0% till the next ...

Discus and support Oh come one. 4 Euros left to the next vip Level $VIP Level 3$. And no it says 0% till the next ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello Rewardss-Team, i have seen today that my VIP-Level is still 2. There where only 4 Euros left to reach the next VIP-Level 3. But now it says you... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by straitjacket74, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Oh come one. 4 Euros left to the next vip Level $VIP Level 3$. And no it says 0% till the next ...

Hello Rewardss-Team,

i have seen today that my VIP-Level is still 2. There where only 4 Euros left to reach the next VIP-Level 3. But now it says you have 0% achieved to the next level. I am really angry about that. A lot of my transactions wheren't even tracked taken
    adequately
    into
    account. I spent so much money on your online Services and that is how you treat customers. Not very pleasant and for me as a very loyal customer very very dissapointing!

:)

straitjacket74, Jan 4, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    MyVIP Stars, part 2

Yes. VIP progress is set to reset on January 1. So if you don't spend enough for level 1, you will start completely at 0. If you spend enough by January 1 to reach level 1, you will start the next year at level 1 with 0% progress.

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2017
  3. D Magic Mike
    D Magic Mike Guest
    I cannot access my perks in Xbox live rewards nor get my level 4 VIP back.

I am unable to access my My VIP Perk that was sent to me via email and my VIP level is 0 when it should be 4.

D Magic Mike, Jan 4, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Oh come one. 4 Euros left to the next vip Level $VIP Level 3$. And no it says 0% till the next ...

Hello straitjacket74,

As stated in our FAQ and on your MyRewards page, the level requirement of VIP level 3 is 900 euro. Since you did not spend this amount, you were not placed at rank 3. After reviewing your account, I can confirm that this is accurate. Keep in mind that you
    are enrolled as a German Rewards member. This means that only your purchases made in Euro are eligible for Rewards. We see that you have spent in multiple different regional currencies since your enrollment, which is why your VIP progress
    last year was maybe less then you expected.

XBLRewards8, Jan 6, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Oh come one. 4 Euros left to the next vip Level $VIP Level 3$. And no it says 0% till the next level

Hello straitjacket74,

As stated in our FAQ and on your MyRewards page, the level requirement of VIP level 3 is 900 euro. Since you did not spend this amount, you were not placed at rank 3. After reviewing your account, I can confirm that this is accurate. Keep in mind that you
    are enrolled as a German Rewards member. This means that only your purchases made in Euro are eligible for Rewards. We see that you have spent in multiple different regional currencies since your enrollment, which is why your VIP progress
    last year was maybe less then you expected.
  6. Smwutches Win User

MyVIP Stars, part 2

Yes. VIP progress is set to reset on January 1. So if you don't spend enough for level 1, you will start completely at 0. If you spend enough by January 1 to reach level 1, you will start the next year at level 1 with 0% progress.
  7. SloppyJalapeno Win User

General question

VIP from the LCE is the crown next to the name.

-

the red and white bars represent affinity level( if it's what I'm thinking of)
  8. Delukke Win User

Opt out of Rewards program, wait 48 hours and start again with deposit of current rewards

That system is just awful.

Guess I won't be spending money on digital Xbox games the next 3 months.

I spent 2 years getting that VIP level up. I'm not going to reset that now.

I'll just wait till I can get the rewards account back to Belgium.

Sigh.
  9. Smwutches Win User

MyVip Reset

No. VIP ranks reset each year. You have to spend the same, or more, each year to either maintain your star level or move on to the next level. If you spend less, you can drop to a lower level.
Thema:

1. Oh come one. 4 Euros left to the next vip Level $VIP Level 3$. And no it says 0% till the next ... - Similar Threads - Euros left next

2. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  3. 15 euro xbox giftcard to use on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    15 euro xbox giftcard to use on pc: i have a 15 euro xbox giftcard that i have used on the microsoft store. i want to spend it on robux but each time i try to buy robux it sends me to my xbox account while i dont have an xbox! is...
  4. I wanted to buy breakdown on the xbox series x that was 10 euro it said that was a issue...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to buy breakdown on the xbox series x that was 10 euro it said that was a issue...: And I checked the payment order its not there so give my money back or give me the game c6efb061-eff1-40f8-be19-f49610b75b21
  5. cant buy game pass for 1 euro with my account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy game pass for 1 euro with my account balance: hello, cant buy game pass for 1 euro with my account balance.Everytime i get a error and cant buy the gamepass ,there is enough balance in my account ... ty for helping...
  6. when i try to buy the 1 euro offer it just redirects me to the family privacy settings page

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i try to buy the 1 euro offer it just redirects me to the family privacy settings page: the help article is not understandable at all. and im really good at english the article:...
  7. Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro: Hello, I subscribed last month to the 3-month offer of Gamepass for PC for one euro. In the subscription management panel it says that the billing will take place in a few days, but it has only...
  8. credit card charge of 19,99 euro

in XBoX Accessibility
    credit card charge of 19,99 euro: My son has a monthly subscription on Xbox Life Go (6,99 euro). In addition to that I have been charged for 19,99 euro via my credit card (presumably 3th month Xbox Life G) while I do not see...
  9. 5 euro tax

in XBoX Games and Apps
    5 euro tax: Good morning, Microsoft, I have 5 Euros on my account balance but I am wondering how many taxes there are or how to use the 5 Euros. It says I need to add a credit card and I only want to spend...
  10. Game pass ultimate 3 month for 1 euro not available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate 3 month for 1 euro not available.: Hello, I want to subscribe to game pass with the offer 1 euro for 3 month. But as soon as I click on the offer the price grow up to 12,99. I am not Russian by the way. Thanks for the help....