Oh boy more game sharing issues

Discus and support Oh boy more game sharing issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sabain Morasch, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Oh boy more game sharing issues

I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that screen to buy the subscriptions. Now idk if it's just because he needs to have ultimate or something for it to work and I would contact support about it. But because of there god awful support line I can't contact anyone. So what do I do

:)

Sabain Morasch, Apr 17, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Sabain! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues sharing your brother's subscription.

You don't need to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to share your brother's subscription.

• To clarify, are you able to access games he has previously purchased on his account?

• If you don't mind, could you double-check that your console is currently designated as your brother's Home Xbox? To do so:

- Ask your brother to sign in to the account that holds the subscription on your console.
    - While on this account, go to Settings > General > Personalization > My Home Xbox.
    - The box for "Make this my Home Xbox" must be checked for game-sharing features to work.

• In addition to this, please ask your brother to sign in to his account at [ https://account.microsoft.com/services ] to confirm his account is indeed holding a Game Pass Core (Xbox Live Gold) subscription.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Forza Review

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Where is the camera?
  4. Landsharkk Win User

OH BOY

What no one has noticed yet, is the Norwegian reviewers that EA was trying to screen are the same reviewers that were very biased against Battlefield and PRO Call of Duty Franchise. It's not a "which one is better" argument, it's just that they have been
    clearly biased in the past and EA knows this.
  5. x REDRUM 781 x Win User

OH BOY

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

and this affects me how?

[/quote][quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

and this affects me how?

[/quote]
  6. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

OH BOY

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

and this affects me how?

[/quote]

The confirmation of the awesomeness will be delayed or slightly skewed.
Thema:

1. Oh boy more game sharing issues - Similar Threads - boy more game

2. Now have two consoles with two boys playing at the same timr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Now have two consoles with two boys playing at the same timr: We purchased a 2nd Xbox for Xmas. Noe each of my boys have a console in their room. They both cannot play at the same time. On one console it it won’t let him play because it thought that he did...
  3. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  4. My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers...: My Boys had a shared xbox, but now have one each, can I log into the existing trailmakers on a new xbox account? 57ad30ae-8cfb-4a66-bf4e-bdd65125a6ac
  5. Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...: Hi there, I'm a little bit older to ask this question but askin the question as a father of a fan of FH5. My son played this game over 300 hrs time and recently 2 days ago when he wanted to show...
  6. My boy spent 25 pounds of his x box, I need it refunded please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My boy spent 25 pounds of his x box, I need it refunded please: My boy as spent 15 pounds on fortnight on the 20 01 2023, I need it refunded please 89974f8f-f746-4fd2-b616-95e2652c96e5
  7. XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...: I am totally disgusted at the response from Microsoft, they have no security in place for kids to order stuff, knowing that the account has never been used before, 1 or 2 transactions might not...
  8. XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Taking Money from a 7 year old Autistic Boy - Over £400 Taken in less than 24hrs and...: I am totally disgusted at the response from Microsoft, they have no security in place for kids to order stuff, knowing that the account has never been used before, 1 or 2 transactions might not...
  9. Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!: Is anyone else lagging kinda bad while playing halo or just me I’m loving the flight way more the first one besides the lag submitted by /u/Jack_savage3 [link] [comments]
  10. its ya boy johny here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its ya boy johny here: you know my boy younis is gangster yeah. and his box thing bruv don't work so what do mufafuckers thx man u a beast 582bd4d3-2795-496a-9d25-d87fad4c98b0