Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s?

Discus and support Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a x1s that has most of my games and saves, and a new xb series s that Ive designated as my home console, with a few of the games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KiyoshiFoxxx, Jun 23, 2023.

1. KiyoshiFoxxx
    KiyoshiFoxxx Guest

Hello,

I have a x1s that has most of my games and saves, and a new xb series s that Ive designated as my home console, with a few of the games already downloaded l. The problem(s): I no longer have internet, nor an external storage device to transfer the games from x1 to xss. Would it be possible to use either an Ethernet cable or LAN to transfer them?

Thanks for your time.

:)

KiyoshiFoxxx, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Without internet connection, unfortunately it is not possible.

The only offline option is to use a HDD/SSD to copy the games and then connect that HDD/SSD to the new console.
  3. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

The fastest way to transfer games from one console to another is via network transfer, as it allows one Xbox console to copy games and apps from another console, as long as they are on the same home network. Copying this way may be faster than downloading another copy of the same game or application.

Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Backup & transfer > Network transfer and check the Allow network transfer box. This makes Xbox visible to other consoles on the same network.

Once you've allowed transferring from the "host" Xbox, turn on the console onto which you'll be copying games and apps, and go to the same settings page. Your Xbox host should be listed.

Select the Xbox you want to copy from, choose the items to copy, then select Copy selected.

This information was obtained from the following link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Greetings.
  4. KiyoshiFoxxx Win User

My apologies, I was in the middle of typing my reply and there was a knock on my door, followed by a phone call, šŸ˜…
  5. KiyoshiFoxxx Win User

Thank you for your timely reply, but I'm not able to complete these steps because, despite having wifi, there is no internet, so neither console can connect to the Xbox network, and therefore I'm not able to turn on network transfer on my series s.

Would it be possible to transfer games over an Ethernet connection without internet access?
  6. KiyoshiFoxxx Win User

Ah, I was afraid of that. Is there a HDD/SSD that you would recommend?

Again, thank you for your time.
Thema:

1. Offline game transfer from xb1 s to xb series s? - Similar Threads - Offline game transfer

2. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  3. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...
  4. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  5. Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?: I have been wondering, if I can use xim on xbox offline games that don't allow keyboard and mouse and not get banned, because I'm thinking of buying one for christmas...
  6. Fresh Windows install to fix up gaming PC but in Xbox App Settings for Offline Devices Get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fresh Windows install to fix up gaming PC but in Xbox App Settings for Offline Devices Get...: You are at the limit of 3 selections of PC for offline play in 365 days. You can choose a new PC on... But it's the same computer just with a fresh Windows Install. Same Serial Number and...
  7. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  8. Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.: Hi I have a question about the sync and the xbox play anywhere. This is my problem, i played sea of the stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally, before i took a flight i activate the settings...
  9. Xbox Game Pass games not available offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass games not available offline?: Hello, I have seen this question asked many times, but this just affected me today. My system is set to be my Home System. When my Internet goes down, any GamePass games - like StarField do not...
  10. Why can't we play the games we own offline even if I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we play the games we own offline even if I own the game: Xbox you need to sort this issue really because I've paid for the games I own online but when there's no Internet it says I need a connection well that's not on really is it as a paying customer...