Official Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 versions

Discus and support Official Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 versions in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all Interested in the Official Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 but I think there may be a new version out, how do I tell if the version i'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Soldier S1X, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Soldier S1X
    Soldier S1X Guest

Hi all

Interested in the Official Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 but I think there may be a new version out, how do I tell if the version i'm buying is the latest version? Also, does it only support 1 controller to be connected at
    a time? Thanks

:)

Soldier S1X, Mar 21, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Begins Shipping Today

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Begins Shipping Today - Xbox Wire

Official Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 versions [​IMG]

In June, we announced the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows as part of our commitment for designing Xbox accessories to support both Xbox and Windows. Today, we’re excited to share that we’ve started to ship to retailers in most markets around the world, including the U.S.

With the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, you’ll simply plug the Adapter into the USB 2.0 or 3.0 port of your Windows 10 PC laptop or tablet and bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you’re used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high-quality stereo audio. The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows accommodates up to eight controllers per unit, and up to four chat headsets or two stereo headsets.

If you haven’t had a chance to try game streaming just yet, check out these step-by-step instructions. And be sure to try some of this year’s blockbuster games with built-in controller support including Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta, andFable Legends.

The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows will be available for $24.99 USD (MSRP) or bundled with an Xbox One Wireless Controller for $79.95 USD (MSRP).

IndieRock, Mar 21, 2018
  3. Internet Expert, Mar 21, 2018
  4. nexusmonkey Win User

Xbox wireless usb adapter for Win 10, no driver

I just purchased an xbox controller + wireless adapter for Windows 10 and the wireless adapter is not installing the correct drivers. Microsoft Windows Version 1902 (OS Build 18362.329)
  5. VyYen Win User

Is Xbox Series X Controller compatible with Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

Hello there guys, just wanna ask if the Xbox Series X Controller is compatible with the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 ?

Also, is there gonna be a newer version of the wireless adapter for Windows 10 destined for the Series X controller ?

Thanks.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

关于xbox one无线控制器连接Windows 10 电脑的问题 [Translation-Question about connecting xbox one wireless controller to Windows 10 computer]

Hi howardsun,

Are you referring to the official Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10? https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows

If so then I can help with providing information to
    troubleshoot the adapter
    . First I recommend re-installing the drivers for the adapter.
    1. Go to your Device Manager.
    2. Locate Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows in the Network adapters section.
    3. Click Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows to bring up the Properties window.
    4. Click on the Driver tab.
    5. On the Driver tab, click the Uninstall button.
    6. On the confirmation window, check Delete the driver software for this device.
    7. Unplug the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows and reboot your Windows 10 device. Once the device is back on, plug in the adapter.
    8. If the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows still does not install, follow all of the above steps thoroughly one more time. If this doesn't work, your adapter needs to be replaced. See How to get service for

your Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Try connecting the controller to an Xbox One console if you have one, and then try pressing the BIND buttons on both the adapter and the controller again until they sync. If it still doesn't connect, unplug the adapter, restart your PC, and then try again.

I believe you need version 1809 to use the adapter to the best ability and the requirements is that you need to have at least the Windows 10 anniversary update but version 1809 is just the most recent edition of the anniversary update so that it's best to
    just keep your PC up to date with the auto update checker.
    https://support.microsoft.com/help/12373/windows-update-faq

I hope this helps!
  7. R4Cypher Win User

Xbox wireless headset on PC

8. workstationuser Win User

Which USB port to plug the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 in for best performance

Thanks Chirs. I followed the two methods shown below to pair the Elite Wireless Controller. However, it does not show up under Windows 10. What shall I do? By "push the button on the Xbox Wireless Adapter", do they mean pressing the end of the usb adpater?
    My adapter is the smaller black version.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows-setup
Thema:

1. Official Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 versions - Similar Threads - Official Wireless Adapter

2. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  3. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  4. A official xbox live wallpaper app

in XboX Insiders
    A official xbox live wallpaper app: Could we get a committee app where we send live wallpapers they then get optimize for the console and put on the app for people to download. the same wallpaper can not be put on it only if it is...
  5. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  6. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  7. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  8. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da
  9. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  10. How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?: How to use official play and charge kit made by Microsoft on the Xbox series x wireless controller in black colour original one? Yours sincerely Jevgeni e8822d78-0b36-4d03-848e-820b02b6cc7a