Official Xbox chat headset broken after new Alpha!!!

Discus and support Official Xbox chat headset broken after new Alpha!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried restarting, different controllers, another headset. It’s broken!! Fix this omg! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenokaiii, Sep 25, 2021.

1. /u/Xenokaiii
    /u/Xenokaiii Guest

I tried restarting, different controllers, another headset. It’s broken!! Fix this omg!

submitted by /u/Xenokaiii
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xenokaiii, Sep 25, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one headset issue.

Sorry to hear it. If the chat headset is broken then your only option is to purchase a new one.
  3. Tweedskin Win User

Answer: Can't Connect To Party Chat (Xbox One)

Wrong. The kinect turns off for chat when a headset is detected. This is proved by the fact that it will switch to Kinect chat when the headset is removed or the controller dies.

Xbox Party Chat is broken.
  4. Misses Joust Win User

Being in party chat means you have to compromise on game volume?

G'day GrumDog! Are you using your Astro headset to chat as well as listen, or is your Kinect sensor in use for voice chat? Can you try a party chat without the headset (or with the official Xbox headset) to see if the volume changes as drastically?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX)

Hello Gaaiz,

The console is still reading it as a headset, due to the USB Dongle is still plugged in to the console, even though the dongle is turned off. As for the Official Xbox headset they are a third party headset not a first party. They are usable on the Xbox but
    not an official product of Xbox. Official are the Xbox one chat headset and Xbox one Stereo Headset made by Microsoft. As Sanana stated you could get with the manufacturers and see what options they have for configuration of the headset.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Arminator Win User

Apple headphones don’t work on my controller

Thema:

1. Official Xbox chat headset broken after new Alpha!!! - Similar Threads - Official chat headset

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  4. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  5. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  6. A official xbox live wallpaper app

in XboX Insiders
    A official xbox live wallpaper app: Could we get a committee app where we send live wallpapers they then get optimize for the console and put on the app for people to download. the same wallpaper can not be put on it only if it is...
  7. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  8. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  9. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  10. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da