Official Xbox 360 S 320gb HDD not detected

Discus and support Official Xbox 360 S 320gb HDD not detected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a official Xbox 360 S 320gb HDD which I took out of my Xbox 360 and formatted for use with my PC as I needed the extra space ages ago,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SeCrEtAs5a5sIn, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Official Xbox 360 S 320gb HDD not detected

Hi all, I have a official Xbox 360 S 320gb HDD which I took out of my Xbox 360 and formatted for use with my PC as I needed the extra space ages ago, I've recently decided to put the HDD back into my Xbox 360 so that my nephew can use it however the Xbox won't detect the drive, I've tried formatting it as NTFS and FAT32 but no luck, is there a way to get the Xbox 360 to recognise the drive at all or is this irreversible?

:)

SeCrEtAs5a5sIn, Apr 25, 2023
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Hard Drive Help!

[quote user="mjrbarber11"]I just xbox 360 4gb I also bought 20gb hdd[/quote]There is no sanctioned 20GB HDD for the 360 S console. The only drives to be used with the 4GB 360 S console are the official 250GB and 320GB accessory drives. Anything else is a
    third party device and is prohibited as per the Terms of Use.

Return the HDD to the seller. Buy an official 250GB or 320GB HDD.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Please follow the steps below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/xbox-360/co...

If these steps fail and if formatting the drive fails, sadly you may need a new drive :(
  4. ngocphi Win User

No as.you permanently damaged the drive

You should've bought a external hdd or.usb drive.as 320.gigs is nothing nowadays

You can only use it as .external .drive not.the internal.

Since you got rid of the hidden partitions and no you cant reload the os you would have.to buy another xbox 360
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

Which HDD?

You have to buy an HDD this is officially licensed by MS, which means you need to either get the 250GB HDD

Example
    or 320GB
    Example 2
    . Personally I'd go with the 320gb drive.
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Is my 500gb HDD "official"? How do I tell?

The biggest official HDD for the original 360 was a 320Gb version on certain limited edition consoles.

The newer type of HDD that fits the S and the E models now has an official 500Gb version that was released a few months back for sale on its own, previously only available with the blue limited edition console.
Thema:

1. Official Xbox 360 S 320gb HDD not detected - Similar Threads - Official 360 320gb

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  4. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  5. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  6. A official xbox live wallpaper app

in XboX Insiders
    A official xbox live wallpaper app: Could we get a committee app where we send live wallpapers they then get optimize for the console and put on the app for people to download. the same wallpaper can not be put on it only if it is...
  7. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  8. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  9. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  10. So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....: So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games. do you have to get an original 360 hard drive 7c460fa7-0dc1-41a3-aa2a-7cd30a0e11f5