Official Xbone headset any good?

Discus and support Official Xbone headset any good? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "Hear" (why no edit function? ) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Horrid H0RRACE, Mar 25, 2014.

  1. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

    Official Xbone headset any good?


    "Hear" (why no edit function? )
     
    John Dowding, Mar 25, 2014
    #16
  2. There is an edit feature its in the moderate drop down box

    Viralcyrix
     
    The Viral Cyrix, Mar 25, 2014
    #17
  3. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Genchy, no mate you cant mix in your own voice, the only adjustment is a fade between game sounds and friends voice's, you get no feedback of your own voice. Think of it as wearing standard headphones and talking to someone, that's the effect it has.

    If you have a set of TB's or similar you are probably better sticking with them. I personally had nothing but couldn't stand the new free headset (kept slipping off my head) so these fill the gap between price and functionality.
     
    marknally, Mar 25, 2014
    #18
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

    Official Xbone headset any good?

    Anybody using the adapter with TB12's? Do you need to buy anything else or is it just the adapter?
     
    Mr Boozyhead, Mar 25, 2014
    #19
  5. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Paid for these today. (Shopto)

    Let you know how it goes tomorrow!
     
    ShaunPerry, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. marknally Win User

    Official Xbone headset any good?

    Genchy, no mate you cant mix in your own voice, the only adjustment is a fade between game sounds and friends voice's, you get no feedback of your own voice. Think of it as wearing standard headphones and talking to someone, that's the effect it has.

    If you have a set of TB's or similar you are probably better sticking with them. I personally had nothing but couldn't stand the new free headset (kept slipping off my head) so these fill the gap between price and functionality.
  7. John Dowding Win User

    Official Xbone headset any good?

    So they don't have a sender? Interesting, I'm asking because I am considering getting some, one of the things that was putting me off was having another sender unit and more clutter.

    .

    And XP500' are an excellent bit of kit and wireless phones and wireless pad is the best solution! it's far more convenient in so many ways not to have your head tethered to your joypad.
  8. Ooh im good Win User

    Official Xbone headset any good?

    Oh an Genchy,

    You still have cables going into the wireless sender on your XP500's and they need a power supply. The Microsoft ones simply use the chat cable for everything.(an yes the chat cable and adapter are in the box)
  9. Ooh im good Win User

    Official Xbone headset any good?

    I have it, An I think its really really good for the price as it also includes the headset adapter which is £20 on its own.

    The game sound is passed down the chat cable aswell so they're great for hearing footsteps in COD. Or just having the game osund loud without waking the Mrs at night. They have great bass and are comparable to any sub £100 headset in my opinion.

    But the convience of just 1 small cable from the controller to the headset wins for me. Even "wireless" gaming headsets have cables somewhere an they need the chat/talk back cable anyway. An wired gaming headsets have about 10ft of cable which is very annoying.

    They're basically a wireless gaming headset.
  10. ShaunPerry Win User

    Official Xbone headset any good?

    Paid for these today. (Shopto)

    Let you know how it goes tomorrow!
Thema:

Official Xbone headset any good?

Loading...
  1. Official Xbone headset any good? - Similar Threads - Official Xbone headset

  2. Official Xbox Gamerscore Award Plaques

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox Gamerscore Award Plaques: Hi everyone! I’ve had this idea for a while now and decided to submit it to the official Xbox Player Voice. If you think this would be a cool idea and would like to support it, please cast your...
  3. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  4. An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone

    in XboX Insiders
    An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone: With most modern games, the disc has basically become a Proof of Ownership rather than the actual game. You can install it digitally, but without the disc inserted, the console tells you that you...
  5. Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?: I'm a Romanian Xbox player and I honestly don't understand why Romania still has no official Xbox console support in 2026. We have PC Game Pass, but no official Xbox console region. Romanian...
  6. This is the official Xbox insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    This is the official Xbox insider?: This is the official Xbox insider reddit? submitted by /u/Affectionate_Gap4110 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I update to an official version?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I update to an official version?: It turns out my console was enrolled in the program and was understandably experiencing crashes in a specific game, so I wanted to opt out. I installed the app, removed my device as instructed,...
  8. Official Xbox wireless mic not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox wireless mic not working: I can hear myself on mic monitoring the Xbox party can’t hear me or game chat and I have to unplug my controller and start headset first to get the mic to work (and even then sometimes it doesn’t...
  9. Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments)

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments): Hi Xbox Insiders, Feature request: Please add Egypt as an official supported Xbox region with an Egypt Store and local pricing in EGP, plus the ability to subscribe/renew Xbox Game Pass normally...
  10. I require official support regarding all these issues in Xbox Insider Beta.

    in XboX Insiders
    I require official support regarding all these issues in Xbox Insider Beta.: Support told me that, as an Insider, I should report all of this here to find out if it's working properly, if it's happening to everyone, just me, etc. They said that nowhere else can I get...