Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

Discus and support Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Did you shake, sniff and listen before opening? :) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShaunPerry, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?


    Did you shake, sniff and listen before opening? Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one? :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 25, 2014
    #31
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I do that with cans of Lager. No worries Fear more than welcome!
     
    John Dowding, Apr 25, 2014
    #32
  3. Lmao! Shake them for other people I am guessing? Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one? :p
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 25, 2014
    #33
  4. Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

    But then...don't they explode for you? Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one? o_O

    How have we gone from transfer cable to beer drinking. LOL. We are a mad bunch us UK-ers.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 25, 2014
    #34
  5. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I didnt say I shook them violently....gently to hear the lovely slosh of anticipated Stella goodness. And to make sure the shop hasnt sold me an empty one obviously, could be filled with sand for all I know.
     
    John Dowding, Apr 25, 2014
    #35
  6. Ah! See now that makes more sense Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one? ;) lol!!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #36
  7. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

    Lmao! Shake them for other people I am guessing? :p
  8. Lofty Who Win User

    Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

    @ Fear ..

    Don't hold it up to your nose, I've heard whispers that there might be a nasty surprise in the envelope :-/
  9. iBakez Win User

    Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

    cracking support from what i would describe as the regulars. good show people!
  10. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

    Its forums like this that restore my faith in the xbox community. Good on ya Genchy. I remember I posted mine out to someone on here
  11. Lofty Who Win User

    Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

    Cheers folks.

    I've had a look already and can't find it, will keep looking but if one of you folks above can help first then brilliant.
Thema:

Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

Loading...
  1. Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one? - Similar Threads - Official Transfer Cable

  2. Official Xbox Gamerscore Award Plaques

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox Gamerscore Award Plaques: Hi everyone! I’ve had this idea for a while now and decided to submit it to the official Xbox Player Voice. If you think this would be a cool idea and would like to support it, please cast your...
  3. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  4. An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone

    in XboX Insiders
    An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone: With most modern games, the disc has basically become a Proof of Ownership rather than the actual game. You can install it digitally, but without the disc inserted, the console tells you that you...
  5. Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?: I'm a Romanian Xbox player and I honestly don't understand why Romania still has no official Xbox console support in 2026. We have PC Game Pass, but no official Xbox console region. Romanian...
  6. This is the official Xbox insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    This is the official Xbox insider?: This is the official Xbox insider reddit? submitted by /u/Affectionate_Gap4110 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I update to an official version?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I update to an official version?: It turns out my console was enrolled in the program and was understandably experiencing crashes in a specific game, so I wanted to opt out. I installed the app, removed my device as instructed,...
  8. Official Xbox wireless mic not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox wireless mic not working: I can hear myself on mic monitoring the Xbox party can’t hear me or game chat and I have to unplug my controller and start headset first to get the mic to work (and even then sometimes it doesn’t...
  9. Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments)

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments): Hi Xbox Insiders, Feature request: Please add Egypt as an official supported Xbox region with an Egypt Store and local pricing in EGP, plus the ability to subscribe/renew Xbox Game Pass normally...
  10. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...