Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

Discus and support Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Very kind of each and everyone of you :) Hope it all works out okay! Be sure to listen to the package before opening it. Tick, tick, tick. :P lol.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShaunPerry, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?


    Very kind of each and everyone of you Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one? :)

    Hope it all works out okay! Be sure to listen to the package before opening it. Tick, tick, tick. Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one? :p lol. Seriously though, its nice to see and this is why I love you peeps!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 22, 2014
    #16
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I was wtching the Borgias last night and someone sent them a box with a plague ridden hanky in it. Time to stop fearing the Doctor!
     
    John Dowding, Apr 22, 2014
    #17
  3. i have one if you still need one
     
    IAmProjectAlice, Apr 22, 2014
    #18
  4. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

    Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

    Oh Genchy. You worry me so much! lol.

    Thanks for the amazing response guys. Sending Genchy a message now.

    It shall be swabbed, x-rayed, gamma irradiated and held to my ear before opening! Lol
     
    ShaunPerry, Apr 22, 2014
    #19
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ Fear ..

    Don't hold it up to your nose, I've heard whispers that there might be a nasty surprise in the envelope :-/
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 22, 2014
    #20
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Ok I have it with me here at work, complete with disc and even instructions, but I cant for the life of me work out where my PM's are on this forum??? So Fear send me a message over Live and its on its way (or someone point out where I am going wrong
    on this forum?)
     
    John Dowding, Apr 22, 2014
    #21
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ Genchy ..

    At the top of this page you will see "Support", hold the cursor over that, a drop down box appears, click on "Xbox Forums" once page is loaded up, scroll all the way to bottom and your PMs should be there, well that's how I get to mine.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 22, 2014
    #22
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

    Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

    Thanks Lofty, how very accessible! Thats what I like about these forums the user friendly intuitive design..... On its way F da D!
     
    John Dowding, Apr 22, 2014
    #23
  9. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Cheers buddy. You are a star! I'll let you know when it gets here.

    Thanks again to everyone for the great response.
     
    ShaunPerry, Apr 22, 2014
    #24
  10. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    And dont worry Sharon the secret of your real name is safe with me! ;-)
     
    John Dowding, Apr 23, 2014
    #25
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    PM me Sharon's address Genchy, I want to go around and pinch her window frames ;-)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 23, 2014
    #26
  12. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    She wont have any left by the time you get there Lofty, van was on its way at 8:00am this morning!
     
    John Dowding, Apr 23, 2014
    #27
  13. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

    Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

    Bunch of tarts. thats why I love you guys sooooooooooooooo much! Lmao!! ;-D
     
    ShaunPerry, Apr 23, 2014
    #28
  14. :-o he must be having you on Genchy. I see his name as Lovell Smear Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one? :p

    Joking joking.

    Yeah the PM's can take some finding when you don't know were to look. Took me a while that's for sure. A "you have mail" like the good old AOL days wouldn't go a miss on here!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 23, 2014
    #29
  15. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    It arrived this morning Genchy. Ta muchly!

    Theres no return address though mate. Send me a message via Xbox if its easier.
     
    ShaunPerry, Apr 25, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one?

Loading...
  1. Official Transfer Cable. Anyone got one? - Similar Threads - Official Transfer Cable

  2. Official Xbox Gamerscore Award Plaques

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox Gamerscore Award Plaques: Hi everyone! I’ve had this idea for a while now and decided to submit it to the official Xbox Player Voice. If you think this would be a cool idea and would like to support it, please cast your...
  3. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  4. An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone

    in XboX Insiders
    An official in-console marketplace for reselling games would be a huge win for everyone: With most modern games, the disc has basically become a Proof of Ownership rather than the actual game. You can install it digitally, but without the disc inserted, the console tells you that you...
  5. Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Romania still not an official Xbox console region in 2026?: I'm a Romanian Xbox player and I honestly don't understand why Romania still has no official Xbox console support in 2026. We have PC Game Pass, but no official Xbox console region. Romanian...
  6. This is the official Xbox insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    This is the official Xbox insider?: This is the official Xbox insider reddit? submitted by /u/Affectionate_Gap4110 [link] [comments]
  7. How do I update to an official version?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I update to an official version?: It turns out my console was enrolled in the program and was understandably experiencing crashes in a specific game, so I wanted to opt out. I installed the app, removed my device as instructed,...
  8. Official Xbox wireless mic not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox wireless mic not working: I can hear myself on mic monitoring the Xbox party can’t hear me or game chat and I have to unplug my controller and start headset first to get the mic to work (and even then sometimes it doesn’t...
  9. Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments)

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Add Egypt as an official Xbox region (EGP Store + Game Pass + local payments): Hi Xbox Insiders, Feature request: Please add Egypt as an official supported Xbox region with an Egypt Store and local pricing in EGP, plus the ability to subscribe/renew Xbox Game Pass normally...
  10. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...